Brand New Eyes tour

Catie

The show in Hollywood has been postponed, for obvious reasons.

Am I the only one who wants to get a bunch of boardees together and either make her a bunch of cards (scanned and sent via email) or find someone here who can edit a "Feel better, Hayley!" fan video? Poor kid. :(

The show in Hollywood has been postponed, for obvious reasons.

Am I the only one who wants to get a bunch of boardees together and either make her a bunch of cards (scanned and sent via email) or find someone here who can edit a "Feel better, Hayley!" fan video? Poor kid. :(

Aw, I think that'd be really sweet to do!

I was at the Pomona show,

Haha I guess I'll start from the top in case anyone was curious as to how M&Gs on this tour are working and such :).

I did not win a M&G but right before the HT signing this guy I met not even kidding like less then 2 weeks ago goes "Hey, want to meet paramore?!" and I go "well yeah!" He had a fan club M&G and didn't have a guest. How it worked was just like the ND tour. You line up, the band comes down sign TWO items and thats when you give them gifts. After then you get the group picture and all that fun stuff. In Pomona's case there was no time for individual pics since doors were opened and you could tell Hayley was not feeling well. I didn't mind since earlier in the day around like 12? She was out just hanging out with fans which was cool and I got a pic then :). And Josh was out earlier, apparently so was Jeremy and Taylor but I got there kind of late since I went to the KROQ breakfast I went home after instead of straight to the venue. I heard of everyone being out except for Zac.

The show- I do not care what anyone says, it was FANTASTIC. I can't get over how killer it was to see I Caught Myself live, like that has NEVER happened. and the songs they did play were so good. Hayley's voice may have not been PERFECT but y'know it was a fantastic performance. She was giving it her all. When the set was cut short, at the time it didn't feel cut short. Not until the next day did I know they were supposed to play more. Like I honestly would have never assumed it. Misery Business without Hayley was actually a really fun thing to be apart of. It was sad about Hayley, but the best was made out of the situation. I didn't mind it at all. I thought the band handled it REALLLLLLLLLLLY well.

Overall, I was happy with the performance, it was not a letdown at all. I did have tickets for last night but about that too, I really do not mind. In fact I am starting to not feel to well so it was probably for the best that the show was postponed.

If you have any questions about the M&G or anything, just let me know :)

PARAMORE TOUR DATES POSTPONED

Paramore regret to announce that all dates beginning in San Francisco this evening through October 9th in St. Paul will be postponed due to a case of laryngitis for singer Hayley Williams. The tour will resume in Chicago on October 10th. Tickets for all postponed dates will be honored at the rescheduled dates listed below. Refunds may also be claimed at point of purchase.

The new dates will be:

10.10 CHICAGO, IL @ House Of Blues

10.11 DETROIT, MI @ The Fillmore

10.15 TORONTO, ON @ Kool Haus

10.16 MONTCLAIR, NJ @ The Wellmont Theatre

10.17 PHILADELPHIA, PA @ Electric Factory

10.19 BOSTON, MA @ House Of Blues

10.21 NEW YORK, NY @ Hammerstein Ballroom

10.23 COLUMBIA, MD @ Merriweather Post Pavilion

10.24 NORFOLK, VA @ The NorVa

10.26 ORLANDO, FL @ House Of Blues

10.27 ATLANTA, GA @ Tabernacle

11.01 NASHVILLE, TN @ Ryman Auditorium

11.03 ST.LOUIS, MO @ The Pageant

11.04 KANSAS CITY, MO @ Uptown Theater

11.06 ST. PAUL, MN @ Roy Wilkins Auditorium

11.08 DENVER, CO @ The Fillmore

11.10 SAN FRANCISCO, CA @ Warfield Theatre

11.11 HOLLYWOOD, CA @ Palladium

sucks that some got postponed :(

sorry taylor. :hug:

i am kind if revealed that my dates havnt been postponed tho

and awesome brit! tbh idk if i'd like i caught myself live hahaha

we'll see lol

oh definitley! my mom knew i was upset about it so she's taking the day off next month and since i dont have a meet and greet, we're heading up suuuper early to wait for them. =D

and probably after the show because i dont have school the next day.

awww thats so nice of her thats awesome good! maybe this will be worth it then!

Catie,

you'll like it i think aha

i didnt know if i would (i heard they were playing it earlier in the day) but it was insane live

yeah haha i hope i like it. it would suck if i don't hahaha

it's my alarm tho so everytime i hear it i just get reminded of being woken up at 5:30am lol