Brand New Eyes tour

Catie

Would your parents ever show up right at the end of the school day and say, "Something's come up and you can't stay for the game. You need to come home now," and then you could pretend like you had no idea?

The band department might make it seem like they won't accept a parental note to scare people into not coming to practice, but if your parents say you can't go to homecoming, there'd be nothing else to it.

Would your parents ever show up right at the end of the school day and say, "Something's come up and you can't stay for the game. You need to come home now," and then you could pretend like you had no idea?

hmm i'll have to try this. Maybe my dad can call in the office and tell them I have to go home.

I agree. You should have your parents pull you out of school if they can. Just have to be quiet about the concert afterwards.

yeah.. I've only told like 2 people.. then I thought about it and was like "yeah.. shouldn't be going around telling people about this"

*trying hard not to tweet about it*

hmm i'll have to try this. Maybe my dad can call in the office and tell them I have to go home.

If your dad will do it, that would definitely work. They can't keep you against your parents' wishes. Have him call maybe a half hour before school ends and ask that they call you from class and tell you that you have to go home immediately after school.

If your dad will do it, that would definitely work. They can't keep you against your parents' wishes. Have him call maybe a half hour before school ends and ask that they call you from class and tell you that you have to go home immediately after school.

I hope it works. Only hard part is telling people the next day why I was missing.

^ Sweet!!

I can't wait! I should probably figure out how exactly I'm getting to Boston, huh? lol

Also, how's everybody getting to the Philly show? And what time is everyone showing up for NJ and Philly?

*Setlist Spoiler*

Double post, but worth it... here's the setlist (in tiny grey font, for those who don't want to see) from the Chicago show. Not sure about the order of the last three:

Intro

Intro

Ignorance

I Caught Myself

That's What You Get

Looking Up

Emergency

Crushcrushcrush

Turn It Off

Here We Go Again

Careful

Conspiracy

Where The Lines Overlap

Decode

Miracle Outro

Encore:

Misguided Ghosts

Misery Business

Brick By Boring Brick

*End Spoiler*

:willy_nilly::willy_nilly:

I was sure that the set list in La was made according to Hayley's voice problems...

Cool to see that the show is longer and that Careful and Misguided ghosts are on it. ...

Can't wait too hear it with Hayley's voice fully recovered

^ Allen told me I could crash at his new place in Waltham. I just need to see if he's gonna be up that late, and I'll let you know. Thanks for the offer. :)

lol I'll crash in your driveway in my car Saturday night and we leave Sunday morning!!

^ Sweet!!

I can't wait! I should probably figure out how exactly I'm getting to Boston, huh? lol

Also, how's everybody getting to the Philly show? And what time is everyone showing up for NJ and Philly?

my friend is driving actually since i have my license now she might make me drive lol. or to the NJ show at least lol.

im getting to the NJ show when i wake up (leave at like 10/10:30) and same for philly except maybe a little later so i can sleep more haha.