Brand New Eyes tour

Catie

I think they'll probs add 1 or two more songs when hayleys voice is back to 100% or when she feels ready to... it might be during in the US tour or europe or maybe not till the next tour after christmas... because the riot setlist gradually got bigger and i think the BNE's will :)

Next tour? will there be another one after christmas?

Well theres the soundwav fest in australia

And in an interview they've mentioned the south pacific (i think it was) Europe for festivals in the summer and probs us in summer aswell

So more than likely

AGREED. Although I do really like Decode live.

I'm really surprised they aren't doing Pressure, but I think it's a nice tradeoff for Emergency, Here We Go Again and Conspiracy. :]

yes yes yes!

I like the set list. I wonder if they're doing the piano intro for Emergency.
that would be amazing!

So happy they're ending with BBBB

and not misery business or decode hahah which ive seen them close with way too much haha

They should play Bamboozle again :)
i would love that!

That setlist is awesome! I'm so happy that Emergency is in it, that song is so amazing. They should switch Misguided Ghosts with All I Wanted, but besides that the setlist is perfect.

I'm going to the concert in New York City and I'm getting there at about one. Is that early enough to get close to the stage?

That setlist is awesome! I'm so happy that Emergency is in it, that song is so amazing. They should switch Misguided Ghosts with All I Wanted, but besides that the setlist is perfect.

I'm going to the concert in New York City and I'm getting there at about one. Is that early enough to get close to the stage?

ummm yeah you'll get fairly close

im going to that show too and i plan on getting there at like 11ish

Does anyone know how long it took between bands to get the stage setup? Because on the No Doubt Tour it took like 10 minutes, but I have seen Natasha Bedingfield, who doesn't have an elaborate set, take 45 minutes. I am going to their October 24 show. Any ideas? I have an extra ticket, so I was going to bring my 6-year-old brother (he really likes Paramore for some reason), but he had to leave the Natasha Bedingfield concert because he got so bored.