Brand New Eyes tour

Catie

^Omg really? That'd be awesomez!1! :rotfl:

I might take the train to Princeton and grab onto the back of your car.

Yeah that'd be fine. If there's a train that comes to Princeton, lemme know where the station is and Ill meet ya there.

three days! :hyper:

EXCITEMENT!!!! :willy_nilly:

^ I'm glad to hear you say that and not, "No, I'll just have to miss the show." We'll see you there. :)

Yeah that'd be fine. If there's a train that comes to Princeton, lemme know where the station is and Ill meet ya there.

There is. I'll figure out the address and the time, and I'll PM you tomorrow.

I just orderd my planetickets to denmark. orderd before the ppl im going with haha because theres this lowprice offer now, that ends today.. but i bet with my luck the tickets are cheaper tomorrow when they are ordering xD

Are you taking the plane from Oslo?

Try Zicam, for real. You're supposed to take it right when you feel like you're getting a cold, and it limits the cold and makes it go away super fast. I used to use it, and it worked awesome... tasted like crap, but I didn't get colds. lol

Oh and this will be the Boston m&g:

*Hayley walks up* "Hey guys!"

Me: "Hayley, what size shirt do you wear?"

Hayley: "Wait... what?"

lol

^ Zicam is herbal, so it won't mix badly with any of that... but you took enough already. lol

Haha, so I'm not gonna be able to catch you if you faint, BUT I'll take a picture of you fainting, and Hayley's reaction when you do. :P

Try Zicam, for real. You're supposed to take it right when you feel like you're getting a cold, and it limits the cold and makes it go away super fast. I used to use it, and it worked awesome... tasted like crap, but I didn't get colds. lol

Oh and this will be the Boston m&g:

*Hayley walks up* "Hey guys!"

Me: "Hayley, what size shirt do you wear?"

Hayley: "Wait... what?"

lol

thats awesome lol

^ Hahaha, well you missed all the confusion that Dan and I went through to try and figure out what size shirt she wears so he could get her a t-shirt. In that context it makes much more sense and is funnier. At one point, I was ready to grab her collar and look at the tag myself, kind of like a mom back-to-school shopping with a 5-year-old. :rotfl:

Thats gonna be an awesome picture. ZOMG Hay...plop!

Oh hey Olivia Munn <3 haha I love her, she's hilarious!

And i'm so excited! I saw a couple vids online and the only songs I know that Paper Route are doing so far are "Tiger Teeth", "Carousel", and "You Kill Me".

must it rain!?

i'm bringing ponchos and umbrellas! hahaha

Oh no! And I plan on getting there super early too, ah, owell, it'll be worth it! haha