Brand New Eyes tour

Catie

Oh hey Olivia Munn <3 haha I love her, she's hilarious!

And i'm so excited! I saw a couple vids online and the only songs I know that Paper Route are doing so far are "Tiger Teeth", "Carousel", and "You Kill Me".

Oh no! And I plan on getting there super early too, ah, owell, it'll be worth it! haha

I think you'll love Paper Route. God I feel like shit but I cant wait till tomorrow. :willy_nilly:

And yes, Olivia Munn FTW!!!

ahah yeah

okay so i got them all candy! (nerds, laffy taffies, and sweettarts) and im making the guys all cards and someone from PFC sent me some stuff she wanted me to give to hayley. =D

oh and my little sister colored them all pictures

Dan, Catie, I think tomorrow we're gonna borrow Paper Route's van and find a bunch of garden hoses, and we're gonna go "rain out" Jedd's game, so that the band can't play. Sound good?

That sounds like an excellent idea. Or.........We just kidnap his ass! :rotfl:

I think you'll love Paper Route. God I feel like shit but I cant wait till tomorrow. :willy_nilly:

And yes, Olivia Munn FTW!!!

Oh I do love Paper Route haha, I just meant that those are the only songs I could find that are in the set list haha. I worded it wrong haha.

And I'm so out of the loop but is there a meet and greet or something going on? It's probably only fan club members only? Ugh, when the fan club first opened I begged my mom to pay for it so I could get in...yeah, she never did haha. I should join soon though, better late than never! haha

and Olivia FTW indeed, I love coming home and watching some AOTS! :)

^ Yup, there's a m&g on every date, but it's only for the fan club. 10 people were picked at random for every show, and they get to bring a guest. You should join though. I like it... and the new fan club package for 2010 looks awesome!

BTW, is your username a reference to the Britney Spears song? I hope so, cause I get it stuck in my head every time you post. :P

^ Yup, there's a m&g on every date, but it's only for the fan club. 10 people were picked at random for every show, and they get to bring a guest. You should join though. I like it... and the new fan club package for 2010 looks awesome!

BTW, is your username a reference to the Britney Spears song? I hope so, cause I get it stuck in my head every time you post. :P

Haha yeah it is! And that's cool, thanks for the info! I just got 2 new jobs so I'm sure I'll have enough $$$ to join soon haha.

WHAT'S THE FAN CLUB PACKAGE FOR 2010?

I'm planning to join it. I want to win M&G some time :(

^ It's just the updated shirt designs and stuff, lol. You can also pay a little more and get that orange/gray/black hoodie they're selling on tour for a discounted price.

ANYWAY.... the show tonight was frickin' awesome! I just wish Paramore crowds didn't suck. Why all the pushing, everybody? Where does that get you.

Haha, Josh was having a good time too, and he was joking around with someone on the side of the face and doing "rockstar" poses. It was hilarious. Hayley sounded amazing! She did a few riffs that made my jaw drop. I'm glad she's feeling better. Paper Route kicked butt, like always, and The Swellers did a great job too. I bought their CD and got their autographs. :)

Also, Jedd is a trouper. Just wanted to say that. I hope you're not hurting too bad, dude. :hug:

^ It's just the updated shirt designs and stuff, lol. You can also pay a little more and get that orange/gray/black hoodie they're selling on tour for a discounted price.

ANYWAY.... the show tonight was frickin' awesome! I just wish Paramore crowds didn't suck. Why all the pushing, everybody? Where does that get you.

Haha, Josh was having a good time too, and he was joking around with someone on the side of the face and doing "rockstar" poses. It was hilarious. Hayley sounded amazing! She did a few riffs that made my jaw drop. I'm glad she's feeling better. Paper Route kicked butt, like always, and The Swellers did a great job too. I bought their CD and got their autographs. :)

Also, Jedd is a trouper. Just wanted to say that. I hope you're not hurting too bad, dude. :hug:

If I joined the PFC right now would I get the 2010 ever or would I have to wait untill it expired and I renewed it this time next year?

I was thinking of joining it in a few days.. mainly for the M&G chance and for the presale tickets (Getting my tickets for the UK tour was hellish being at school)