Brand New Eyes tour

Catie

omg you look so young! THEY look so young.

i wish i met them back then! i was so stupid and wasnt into the whole "I HAVE TO MEET THEM!" thing hhahah

i couldve easily met them at bamboozle 06

actually thats when i bought my first paramore shirt and all the guys were at the merch table lol

thats so amazing!! my mom would never do that!

but look at me 4 years later and finally met them!! :hyper:

yeah jeremey called my gma paragranny. it was so cute :) she took a picture with him and everything.

and yay you have seen them tons of times so its cool. you're luck you got to meet them now with the huge success they have!

^ 5000 posts! nice. They were so cool. lol at least I didnt faint like i thought i would.

woah thanks. i didn't even know.

and yeah they are such down to earth people. they truly deserve everything they have gotten. i was like shaking when i met them in 07, but in 06 it was just like haning out with some friends. they were so fun :)

awww omg that is so amazing! hahaha youre grandma is awesome!

yes! it was prob the best moment of my life so far, not gunna lie

but i gotta go to bed im seeing them in NYC tomorrow. bye!:hug:

lol I just had to mention this, Catie, Chriss's grandma is THE COOLEST!!! I got to meet her. She was adorable.

^ Hahaha, my grandma's like a celebrity now! I forgot to mention to the band yesterday that she's my new Paramore buddy and always asks how Hayley's voice is doing. Maybe they'll come out after the show tomorrow, and I can tell them then. :P

EDIT: Somebody finally uploaded video of Hayley's awesome t-shirt catch in Philly! If I didn't get her a Williams Red Sox shirt on Monday, I would have got her a baseball glove. lol

http://tinyurl.com/ykckb8g - It starts at 0:23.

hahha i havnt met chriss's grandma but shes awesome! i know that hahaha

omfg that tshirt catch was the shit! i was lik ":uhh: did she seriously just do that?!"

and she get so happy about it too! it was cute

OMG yesterday was so amazing. I got to see them live for the first time.<3 Everyone was pushing trying to get to the front and in the process I got pushed up there. I'm like "oh fine... if you insist" xD. It was so cool I was soooo close to Hayley and Jeremy I couldn't have been more happy<3

And Catie I saw you, haha I recognized you from the pictures you posted. I didn't wanna say anything cuz that'd be creepy but, I SAW YOU! XD

did you?! you shouldve said hi. im nice haha!!! i was with a whole bunch of PFC people in the front first then i went to the back with chriss from here.

but yesterday was awesome! that bra was gross tho lmfao who would do that ew hahaha

^ Hayley said it was like acid on her fingers, lol. I really wanted to throw my Purell up to her. lmao

Oh, and Catie, I'm gonna upload and send you that picture with JT now while I'm thinking about it. :)