Brand New Eyes tour

Catie

thank you so much demi, franzi, diana, patrick, guro, gökçen & rachel! :hug: :hug:

i really appreciate it! :hyper: :hug:

and i bet you guys who will go to a gig on this tour will have as much fun as i had yesterday! :willy_nilly:

ps. my ava & my (fugly meee) sig is from the M&G <3 =)

@jaime well i don't remember all... but at least Save It for the Bedroom & Pokerface :]

haha yeah demi, i did already! i don't want PF to be a freaky place and having my face everywhere heh x)

but anyways thanks demi! :D and thanks to you too shannon, i really did! :D:willy_nilly:

:hug:

and thanks franny! :hug::D well yeah it really does look kinda annoying but it would look more stupid if you could see my face there.... x) :rotfl:

Love the pic Joan! :D

Just one quick question(I wrote it on your profile as well, haha), you said you weren't allowed to take pictures during the meet&greet, do you mean while you were speaking to them, and you could only take one picture with them? And could you use your camera during the concert? :)

Love the pic Joan! :D

Just one quick question(I wrote it on your profile as well, haha), you said you weren't allowed to take pictures during the meet&greet, do you mean while you were speaking to them, and you could only take one picture with them? And could you use your camera during the concert? :)

sorry for the late rep! yeah we weren't allowed to take any pictures in the m&g, just one pic (but me & my sis actually got two both) with the band which was taken by the guy who led us there =)

yeah we were allowed to take pictures in the concert, but not videos (people still recorded vids too tho, no one cares about the rules nowadays) but i actually didn't take any, i just enjoyed the gig. (:

joan the pic is priceless!!! ;D

thanks! :D

sorry for the late rep! yeah we weren't allowed to take any pictures in the m&g, just one pic (but me & my sis actually got two both) with the band which was taken by the guy who led us there =)

yeah we were allowed to take pictures in the concert, but not videos (people still recorded vids too tho, no one cares about the rules nowadays) but i actually didn't take any, i just enjoyed the gig. (:

Ah, okey. :) How long time did you have with the band, btw?

Awww Joan, your sig <3

Don't blur out your face lol.

But Taylor :P

Thank you! :D haha i think i just did :rotfl:

Ah, okey. :) How long time did you have with the band, btw?
i don't know how much time i actually had... i mean we were standing in a row and then they visited us one by one =) but after they visited (=signed our stuff) we had a little time to talk to them a bit (and while they were visiting us they also talked to us). So it's kinda hard to say the time really maybe about 5 minutes total? =)

^thanks catie! :hug: i surely did! i still can't believe this actually happened. i wanna see them again haha!

btw, it really hurts my legs atm of all the standing i can barely walk heh... me is weak! :rotfl:

AND have fun all the people who are going to the stockholm gig today & the danish one tomorrow!

you guys are gonna have so much fun there, i tell ya! :D :hyper:

have fun all of you! :hug: :hyper:

Glad you had an awesome time, Joan! Haha, I love Taylor's pose in your group picture. Don't blur out your face... own it! Be like, "Yeah, that's right. I met Paramore! That's me!" :P
Haha thanks! Yep I really should yeah! :rotfl: it's just me being stupid... x)

Joan how late did the gig end?:)
I think it was something like 12 or something :) not that late but pretty late haha =)

One more week and I see Paramore for de second time in Holland, I'm so excited ! :hyper:
Oh that's cool, have fun! :D =)

Joan, that's sounds incredibly awesome! I'm glad you had such a good night! :)

5 days until I see paramore <3

Thanks hun! :hug::D Have fun you too! :willy_nilly:

Oh my god, I bet Guro is having a lot of fun in Denmark atm! :willy_nilly: