Brand New Eyes tour

Catie

Soooooooooooooooo

First of all last night was so amazing i have no words for it........

after waiting like 10 hours or so i finally got in and went directly to the first row :hyper: As you may have heard before the evening started of with Now Now Every Children. Imo their sound was waaaay too low anyways there're are a really good band and i'll definitely get one or two of their albums. After that it went nuts, paper route entered the stage. Everyone was jumping around and screaming it was absolutely incredible!!! during the set of ppr r ote zac played the drums before sneaking their set from the balcony. I noticed him there and a girl next to me said "O_O is that zac up there?" and i was like "yeah looks like him" i had not even finished my sentence and all the girls around me were like "ZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCC:willy_nilly:" so crazy :rotfl:

well next youmeatsix came to the stage and they were absolutely AWESOME! nothing more to add! they played a cover of lady gaga's pokerface. All in all the supports acts were absolutely awesome!

AND THEN........Paramore came to the stage and the crowd wents nuts! Hayley jumped around the whole time and wore a santa hat :willy_nilly: SO COOL. they played a bunch of songs. the only exception & misguided ghosts acoustic were both so intense i got teary eyes. i can't even describe the feeling when everyone sang along to it <3

during the show hayley took a photo with her blackberry and said "i gonna put that on twittter!" i haven't seen the photo yet i'll check it out later.

The whole show was absolutely incredible! i still get goose bumps when i look at the pics and videos i took. I bought three shirts (one for my sister) and a 4 piece set of buttons.

I have a crapload of pics and videos they turned to be better than i expected. I'll post the pics later, the videos may take a little longer :P

06.12.2009 Palladium, Cologne <3

So, my sister already said the most things, but I just want to tell you the story in my view :D Yesterday night was indeed perfect and I still have no words that could describe how amazing it was.

At the time we arrived there already were lots of people. I think it was a little before 4 pm. We waited about 2 hours outside the venue and it was raining most of the time. getting wet and waiting was definitely worth it, though. :D

After some time we finally reached the doors and I was totally excited! We got in and as my sister mentioned, there already were lots of people. I'm super happy we made the decision to go on that balcony, because we honestly had a great sight and as it later turned out, there were a lot of people getting dragged out, because of the massive pushing and moshing. so I'm glad we were at the balcony :] before NNEC came on I suddenly noticed Taylor on the other side of the balcony - he was eating and talking to some dude. my sister and me waved at him a few times, but I could see he was busy. :mrgreen: and then other people started noticing him and that poor guy started to hide himself, haha. NNEC was awesome, they had something very unique and I really enjoyed their show. Oh, Taylor and Zac also were enjoying them, you could tell by way they were smiling and Taylor was actually dancing. Hayley came on that balcony during NNEC and Paper Route, too. I pretty much liked Paper Route's show. Later Youmeatsix came on and I knew they'd be playing a cover of Lady Gaga's Poker Face, but I seriously didn't think it would turn out good! =] all in one, the support acts were all awesome.

Yeah, and then Paramore came: oh good god, I was shaking so much! The whole show was just incredibly beautiful. I can't say which song was the best, either. I was stoked for every song they played yesterday. The feeling you get when you hear the crowd sing your favourite songs out loud, is a feeling nobody should ever miss. To add your favourite band is of course way better, haha. ;-) It was fun seeing Hayley dancing around the stage and Taylor wore a santa hat the first few songs. I remember Careful was so energized! My big highlight of the show was obviously the miracle outro. As Josh began to play it, I immediatly got teary-eyed. I always knew in this outro was put so much passion and you could tell how everyone had put their heart into it. As Hayley sang "I'd be down on my knees..." she, Josh, Jeremy and Taylor really got on their knees to play that song. I just couldn't help it and cried, it was far beyond beautiful. Misery Business was FUN! :D before Josh played his solo at the end, Hayley asked for that guy who said to them he could play that on the guitar. And he really came on stage, Josh gave him his guitar and they finished MisBis. It was so awesome, that Josh was doing cartwheels and jumped off the stage to high-five the first row. (I taped that on video! hehe) The last song was BBBB which I also enjoyed A LOT! all the support acts came on stage and started dancing and going wild. after the show we went to the merch booth, I bought the tour-shirt and the 'don't be ignorant' bracelet. Again, I still can't put it into words how amazing this show was. I'm never gonna forget this night.

I also took some photos, which aren't that good, but the videos I've made turned out great. :D I'll try to post the photos tomorrow, but the videos definitely gonna take some longer.

Soooooooooooooooo

First of all last night was so amazing i have no words for it........

after waiting like 10 hours or so i finally got in and went directly to the first row :hyper: As you may have heard before the evening started of with Now Now Every Children. Imo their sound was waaaay too low anyways there're are a really good band and i'll definitely get one or two of their albums. After that it went nuts, paper route entered the stage. Everyone was jumping around and screaming it was absolutely incredible!!! during the set of ppr r ote zac played the drums before sneaking their set from the balcony. I noticed him there and a girl next to me said "O_O is that zac up there?" and i was like "yeah looks like him" i had not even finished my sentence and all the girls around me were like "ZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCC:willy_nilly:" so crazy :rotfl:

well next youmeatsix came to the stage and they were absolutely AWESOME! nothing more to add! they played a cover of lady gaga's pokerface. All in all the supports acts were absolutely awesome!

AND THEN........Paramore came to the stage and the crowd wents nuts! Hayley jumped around the whole time and wore a santa hat :willy_nilly: SO COOL. they played a bunch of songs. the only exception & misguided ghosts acoustic were both so intense i got teary eyes. i can't even describe the feeling when everyone sang along to it <3

during the show hayley took a photo with her blackberry and said "i gonna put that on twittter!" i haven't seen the photo yet i'll check it out later.

The whole show was absolutely incredible! i still get goose bumps when i look at the pics and videos i took. I bought three shirts (one for my sister) and a 4 piece set of buttons.

I have a crapload of pics and videos they turned to be better than i expected. I'll post the pics later, the videos may take a little longer :P

06.12.2009 Palladium, Cologne <3

aww how nice stories you both! :D:willy_nilly:

made me feel excited dunno why haha

Glad you had a great time Pat, i laughed when i read this:

I noticed him there and a girl next to me said "O_O is that zac up there?" and i was like "yeah looks like him" i had not even finished my sentence and all the girls around me were like "ZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCC:willy_nilly:" so crazy :rotfl:

:rotfl:

Thank you and thank you!

I'm quite lazy to write a full review, but I can copy what I put on the LJ:

Hey guys!

Last night was amaaaaaazing!!

I went to the meet&greet, where I gave some presents to them (including the shirt Hayley is showing in my icon). I offered to Taylor a cd from a French band, because last time when we talked at Taratata, he told me he liked French bands, so when I gave this cd to him, he was like "oooh, this is adorable! that means a lot to me"! and well, he remembers me! He kept saying "thank you" to me, he is so nice!

Oh and when I asked to Jeremy to sign my poster, he added "That's Hayley" under his signature, because on the pic he's pointing Hayley, ahah.

I went to the 1st row, and I had a real blast!! It was so much fun.

Except when the fence was falling :/ but then it was fixed and I really enjoyed it! All the band members were smiling, having fun... it was amazing!

And Taylor did his first stage diving! Here is my video:

:kiss: Alrightyo here's my story;

I met up with my friend at 2 and we took the train to Tilburg.

Once we arrived it was like.. 3 pm and we first checked how many people were there already, and then we went to get some food etc. Since we couldn't find a Macdonalds, we went to the Febo.

After that we went back to the venue, and as we were like 10 meter away from te queue, Zac and Jeremy walked there!

I saw them immediately but was too emberrassed to say anything :oops:

So my friend made me go back and I went up to Zac, looked at him as what felt like 2 awkward hours but was probably less than 5 seconds and said 'uhm.. high five?'

So he gave me a high five, whoeee :hyper: Then my friend got her camera and I went on pictures with both of 'em :D

That already made my day, haha. I acted like a complete fool, my friend kept telling me afterwards that I was 'completely away from earth' :rotfl: Pictures will follow in a few days since they're on my friend's camera.

Anyways, after that we went to wait in queue and met up with another friend of ours, and we just waited there from 3.30 pm 'til 6.30 pm when the doors opened.

I kept dancing and singing so my friends went mad.. but hey, it was cold.

Everybody went in etc etc, and when we got into the hall there weren't that many people yet, so we just went to stay somewhere in the middle.

After awhile Now Now Every Children came on, and I don't know if it was just me, but it sounded like her mic. was a bit turned down since I didn't understand a word she sang eh.

Must admit that she had a good voice though, haha.

Then Paper Route came on (I like their singer ;-)) and the crowd started to jump up and down etc.

I loved the thing that they brought with antenna on it :mrgeen:

Must admit I was busier eyeing Zac who was watching them from backstage..

I remember them doing a song and one of the lines was something like 'What are you waiting for?' and people started yelling PARAMORE, hehe.

Then ym@6 came on and the place went crazy, haha.

The cover of Pokerface was great, and just like the bands above, the seemed really happy to be playing there, yaaay.

And now comes the best part ofcourse; Paramore.

Between the set change of YM@S and Paramore I had these annoying stomach cramps so I started stressing about passing out etc, but that all didn't happen, thank gosh xD

Anyways;

Josh came on stage and the place went WILD!

The show was AMAZING. We were somewhat in the middle, but of course we had the luck that there was a group of moshpitters behind us, so we ended up in the middle front with like 4/5 rows in front of us. (Those were quite annoying as you had to mind them all the time so you wouldn't get hurt, but it was worth it)

They kicked some girls in the head when they tried to crowdsurf.. but I wasn't bothered too much hehe. I thought they were there purely to make a mosh, but they sang so loud! Hahaha.

The songs were amazing, I missed the Pressure flip because of the moshers though.

I tried my best to sing every word but it was so darn hot there, eeesh.

I fell like 3 times, even thought strangers grabbed me everytime! hahaha.

Once they went off and came back to do BBBB, Misguided Ghosts and Miz Biz, the place went crazy again.

Hayley was adorable saying 'Oh, you're still here?'

They all really seemed to enjoy it :mrgreen: and so did we!

While playing Misguided Ghosts, Zac came on stage and apparently somebody had thrown the Dutch flag on stage, because he put it on his back, probably immitating Spiderman, and then continued to play (I guess it was keyboard?) with the flag on his head.

Just before BBBB, Hayley asked us to sing Happy Birthday since it was Charley's birthday, and she said something like ' I won't make you come on stage because you would be emberrassed' but the crowd started chanting her name so she had to come up anyways :hyper:

Then BBBB came on and all the support acts came on stage, now that was crazy xD.

Hayley got pie rubbed in her face :rotfl: and Taylor crowd surfed!

He pointed at us and 'told' us to put our hands up so we did and he just baaam jumped on us hahaha. He's too adorable.

It was craaaaaaazy and awesomeeee and I'm still hyper and I wonder if anyone will even read this since it's so long :rotfl:

Most likely the best night of my life :mrgreen:

:kiss: Alrightyo here's my story;

I met up with my friend at 2 and we took the train to Tilburg.

Once we arrived it was like.. 3 pm and we first checked how many people were there already, and then we went to get some food etc. Since we couldn't find a Macdonalds, we went to the Febo.

After that we went back to the venue, and as we were like 10 meter away from te queue, Zac and Jeremy walked there!

I saw them immediately but was too emberrassed to say anything :oops:

So my friend made me go back and I went up to Zac, looked at him as what felt like 2 awkward hours but was probably less than 5 seconds and said 'uhm.. high five?'

So he gave me a high five, whoeee :hyper: Then my friend got her camera and I went on pictures with both of 'em :D

That already made my day, haha. I acted like a complete fool, my friend kept telling me afterwards that I was 'completely away from earth' :rotfl: Pictures will follow in a few days since they're on my friend's camera.

Anyways, after that we went to wait in queue and met up with another friend of ours, and we just waited there from 3.30 pm 'til 6.30 pm when the doors opened.

I kept dancing and singing so my friends went mad.. but hey, it was cold.

Everybody went in etc etc, and when we got into the hall there weren't that many people yet, so we just went to stay somewhere in the middle.

After awhile Now Now Every Children came on, and I don't know if it was just me, but it sounded like her mic. was a bit turned down since I didn't understand a word she sang eh.

Must admit that she had a good voice though, haha.

Then Paper Route came on (I like their singer ;-)) and the crowd started to jump up and down etc.

I loved the thing that they brought with antenna on it :mrgeen:

Must admit I was busier eyeing Zac who was watching them from backstage..

I remember them doing a song and one of the lines was something like 'What are you waiting for?' and people started yelling PARAMORE, hehe.

Then ym@6 came on and the place went crazy, haha.

The cover of Pokerface was great, and just like the bands above, the seemed really happy to be playing there, yaaay.

And now comes the best part ofcourse; Paramore.

Between the set change of YM@S and Paramore I had these annoying stomach cramps so I started stressing about passing out etc, but that all didn't happen, thank gosh xD

Anyways;

Josh came on stage and the place went WILD!

The show was AMAZING. We were somewhat in the middle, but of course we had the luck that there was a group of moshpitters behind us, so we ended up in the middle front with like 4/5 rows in front of us. (Those were quite annoying as you had to mind them all the time so you wouldn't get hurt, but it was worth it)

They kicked some girls in the head when they tried to crowdsurf.. but I wasn't bothered too much hehe. I thought they were there purely to make a mosh, but they sang so loud! Hahaha.

The songs were amazing, I missed the Pressure flip because of the moshers though.

I tried my best to sing every word but it was so darn hot there, eeesh.

I fell like 3 times, even thought strangers grabbed me everytime! hahaha.

Once they went off and came back to do BBBB, Misguided Ghosts and Miz Biz, the place went crazy again.

Hayley was adorable saying 'Oh, you're still here?'

They all really seemed to enjoy it :mrgreen: and so did we!

While playing Misguided Ghosts, Zac came on stage and apparently somebody had thrown the Dutch flag on stage, because he put it on his back, probably immitating Spiderman, and then continued to play (I guess it was keyboard?) with the flag on his head.

Just before BBBB, Hayley asked us to sing Happy Birthday since it was Charley's birthday, and she said something like ' I won't make you come on stage because you would be emberrassed' but the crowd started chanting her name so she had to come up anyways :hyper:

Then BBBB came on and all the support acts came on stage, now that was crazy xD.

Hayley got pie rubbed in her face :rotfl: and Taylor crowd surfed!

He pointed at us and 'told' us to put our hands up so we did and he just baaam jumped on us hahaha. He's too adorable.

It was craaaaaaazy and awesomeeee and I'm still hyper and I wonder if anyone will even read this since it's so long :rotfl:

Most likely the best night of my life :mrgreen:

oh demi that's so awesome! :willy_nilly:

glad you had a great time! :D