7 members have voted

1. 1. Backstreet Boys or Nsync

• Nsync
    • Backstreet Boys

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^if i met you when i was little, i would probably try to kill you and we would like battle till the death lol

oh god i cant even remember what year i saw them. i was like 5 and just was completely and utterly obsessed with nsync. and the weird thing is, my mom knew that lance bass was gay like as soon as we went to the concert. and then like 8 years later magazines everywhere "LANCE BASS ADMITS HE'S GAY". it friggin creeped me out

OMG THAT WOULD AMAZING. i would go in like a shirt saying "JC'S NUMBER ONE FAN" and like scream my lungs out and scare the crap out of everyone. but most of the people who would go to the concert would be in like their like late 30s

edit: THE CONCERT WOULD BE EVEN MORE AMAZING IF EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM THAT LIKED NSYNC WOULD GO. now that would be awesome lol

^cute. can i tell you i used to imitate their dance moves? i was HORRIBLE lol

Oh omgomgomgomgomgomg<3

I need to go find mine hahahahah

This'll probably always be my favorite<33

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kL2jkJAVRB8&feature=channel

for some reason, when i was little i didnt like that song. only nsync song i didnt like though. my all time favorite was this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIwm9jUjLvk&feature=channel