UK Tour

EasyTarget

They don't have to play anywhere though. ;-) Expecting bands to play somewhere is always bad. Look at all those Americans complaining. :lol:

Due to events which I'm not able to discuss openly :shifty: I don't know if I'll be able to do more than one date or go further south than Manchester/Liverpool.

Sorry guys. :(

Me too! It'll be awesome to see Paramore, but even more awesome to see them with PF'ers. :mrgreen:

EDIT: Don't think I'll be going if it's in Nottingham. I could try and get to another show to see Louise and the Ross' though, in Scotland. (Y)

:D

I don't know how many shows I can go to yet, maybe just Glasgow, we'll seeee. It'll be cool though, I hope we can do some sort of meet-up thing where loads of us can go :)

Arranging one meet-up, no matter how good, was always going to be difficult. I say our best port of call is to wait for the dates and see what we, personally, can do. Then find out who else is going to those shows and just go meet them. A series of smaller meet-ups.

However, having one big huge meet up would be ftw.

They don't have to play anywhere though. ;-) Expecting bands to play somewhere is always bad. Look at all those Americans complaining. :lol:

Due to events which I'm not able to discuss openly :shifty: I don't know if I'll be able to do more than one date or go further south than Manchester/Liverpool.

Sorry guys. :(

We'll have our own meet-up in Manchester/Liverpool then! I'd prefer it was more North too tbh.

If they don't come to Scandinavia, I'm most likely going to one of the UK dates. Maybe I can try and come to the meet-up date then :) I think it'll be hard to do though, but i can try.

THAT WOULD BE FANTASTIC! :hyper: Oh crap, I've got my hopes up now. :roll:

THAT WOULD BE FANTASTIC! :hyper: Oh crap, I've got my hopes up now. :roll:

Haha, aww. I'll try my best, but like Nottingham is very hard for me to come to, because I have to fly to either Liverpool or London.

Christmas present? ;-)

You know, that's a brilliant idea! Especially if they're coming around november/december. :D

yeah come over for one guro :) get cheap flight with ryanair haha
Haha, yeah. Bad thing about Ryanair is that you have to pay to pay with mastercard, what a stupid idea, lol :P

But unless the concert is on a friday/saturday/sunday I don't think I'll be able to go because of school. :(

Haha, aww. I'll try my best, but like Nottingham is very hard for me to come to, because I have to fly to either Liverpool or London.

You know, that's a brilliant idea! Especially if they're coming around november/december. :D

Well I posted a few weeks ago that the tour would be towards the "tail end" of the year and that's what's happening by the look of it. The gig itself is unlikely to be in Liverpool (from personal experience of Liverpool venues) but Manchester (which is much more likely) is under an hour on the train and about £10 return from Liverpool.