UK Tour

EasyTarget

I would probably only be able to go to the London dates so chances are I won't be able to go to any meetup. All my friends would probably wanna tag along as well as they love paramore as much as I do. So it's probably for the best. A pf meetup should just be for pf members right? Or can other people come along too?

Same here probably :lol:

You can ban people! We should put up a picket fence and say ONLY PF'ers ALLOWED. Hehe. Ahhh, I'm really looking forward to this.

Why did the other one get cancelled, again?

coz people were dropping out and it would of been pointless

Right.

Yeah this would still go ahead, but its all ifs, buts and if your granny had balls untill we know what dates are and what cities are being played in.

Most certainly, when we know the dates, we'll begin to arrange this ASAP.

Public transport. Looking at adding another £20-£30 onto the trip. Plus the ticket price and accommodation. I'm fine for Brum accommodation (hopefully) but I don't think I could afford to go further south than Manchester considering there's more exciting things on the horizon that I need to save my money for.