UK Tour

EasyTarget

OMG what a gig and i cnt beileve i met them AHHHHHHH

me to zac - u are a legend

zac to me - i do what i do (cool and modest)

Haha James lucky you!!!

Btw thikn you could wrote the whole experience here think that ppl would love to hear about fam metting and gig in general :)

6/09/09 - we arrived at oxford street at and put bags down and started talking and being really random with all the other fans that were there, got no sleep at all, Jeremy went past in a taxi at 2am and shouted paramore wooooo :rotfl:

07/09/09 - over 300 people in queue we all got given blue raffle tickets, this was for getting your wristband and t-shirt for the signing, at about 1pm the first 50 in the queue (me laura.riot & no_ross) got given pink tickets this was to make sure that once we had meet paramore we must go upstairs and get wristband for the gig itself. At about 4.50pm we got let into HMV, paramore came out at 5.30pm and went onto a little stage and talked to everyone that was in HMV. 2 minutes later the had press pictures took and sat at table, i was the 8th person to meet them, we had about 30 seconds with them and got t-shirt signed. I said to hayley i have been queuing for 35 hours and i stink haha, she laughed and said "thank you so much your support means the world to us". Taylor was very hyper and was awesome, jermey's beard is awesome haha, zac is an legend for his quote "i do what i do". Josh was miserable and didnt smile at any of us :(. Went upstairs got the wristband for gig and then left.

The gig - Lots of fans already there when we arrived we got in with our camping friends so about halfway in line. Got into the venue, saw the blackout they were very good. Then paramore came on at 9pm and did 1 hour a 20 minute set list. The crowd was mental and it was so loud, me and laura managed to push to bout 3 rows to the front. They opened with misery business which works so well, ended with decode, best song of the night was probably ignorance or BBBB or Conspiracy which was requested by fans.

I WANT TO GO BACK AND DO IT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!

6/09/09 - we arrived at oxford street at and put bags down and started talking and being really random with all the other fans that were there, got no sleep at all, Jeremy went past in a taxi at 2am and shouted paramore wooooo :rotfl:

07/09/09 - over 300 people in queue we all got given blue raffle tickets, this was for getting your wristband and t-shirt for the signing, at about 1pm the first 50 in the queue (me laura.riot & no_ross) got given pink tickets this was to make sure that once we had meet paramore we must go upstairs and get wristband for the gig itself. At about 4.50pm we got let into HMV, paramore came out at 5.30pm and went onto a little stage and talked to everyone that was in HMV. 2 minutes later the had press pictures took and sat at table, i was the 8th person to meet them, we had about 30 seconds with them and got t-shirt signed. I said to hayley i have been queuing for 35 hours and i stink haha, she laughed and said "thank you so much your support means the world to us". Taylor was very hyper and was awesome, jermey's beard is awesome haha, zac is an legend for his quote "i do what i do". Josh was miserable and didnt smile at any of us :(. Went upstairs got the wristband for gig and then left.

The gig - Lots of fans already there when we arrived we got in with our camping friends so about halfway in line. Got into the venue, saw the blackout they were very good. Then paramore came on at 9pm and did 1 hour a 20 minute set list. The crowd was mental and it was so loud, me and laura managed to push to bout 3 rows to the front. They opened with misery business which works so well, ended with decode, best song of the night was probably ignorance or BBBB or Conspiracy which was requested by fans.

I WANT TO GO BACK AND DO IT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!

First bolded hahahahah win :rotfl:

second :uhh:

and third wow they played Conspiracy:willy_nilly::hyper:

seems like you had extremly good time :)

well the thrusday night would be cool for camping, but then friday night, where to stay hmm, where will you guys be staying? and I'll have to figure out how far Luton is from wembley, cause I don't wanna be stuck on the other side of London at that time of night lmao!!

Ahhh yeah I'll probs just book the ticket tomorrow, and if needs be i can always sell it lol.

:D