Alternative Press (October 2009)

Anja

This article is really incredible. They hid so many things, and now they tell all the truth. It's understandable, though. I feel like they are growing up, and they've never been as honest as now.

I really can't wait to get the new album and read the lyrics...

Well, it's sort of readable if I read it super close to the screen.

It's just tiny.

Edit:

Alright, I read it.

Anyone feel a little depressed after reading this?

I loved how honest everyone was, and how they came right out and was like

"Guys, we're not the happy perfect band you think we are."

Gah. I hope nothing bad happens this time.

• 2 weeks later...

i saw them a couple of months before they called it quits during the europen tour. honestly, looking back i could see the tension between all of them. i just assumed they were burnt out from touring non-stop. as for hayley and josh, i think they both have moved on. josh said he will always have feelings for her, however i think its good they put it out in the open. i'm sure they felt a weight lifted off their shoulders, because i'm sure it was hard to keep their relationship a secret. i was sad when i read the article, but i think every band has their highs and lows. i'm just extremly glad to see them come back from it as well as they have. i admire them for being strong and having enough courage to tell the story. they didn't have to, but they did. and honestly, i don't think they did it just to benefit themselves, but for the sake of the fans. they are all such genuine people and i'm so glad they are proof that you can become "famous," and still stay connected with fans and not turn into totally different people. love them sooooooooooo much :)

cuz of everything you said in that post and you just are! lol

yeah!!! it was awesome! :hug:

haha aww thank you! i meant everything i said. they are all such beautiful, wonderful, stong, amazing, talented, (you get the picture, lol) people. they deserve to have nothing but good things come their way. they are real and actually genuinely care about their fans. i knew there was a reason i fell in love with them four years ago <3

and i know :hug: we need to start chatting it up more often!