new tour setlist speculation? :D

XxSanctuaryxX

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not even sure what this thread is about anymore, but my guess is that you won't hear many BNE songs at this UK one-off show. It's still a few weeks before the BNE release date, so they'll likely tease a few songs off the record, but they're not going to show or play everything. Most likely, you'll get "Ignorance", "When the Lines Overlap", "Brick by Boring Brick" and maybe one or two more max.

The rest of the set will likely be the songs you'd expect to hear Paramore play live - Emergency, Pressure, Misery Business, crushx3, That's What You Get...basically the rest of the setlist from the No Doubt tour.

Now, for the U.S. headlining tour, I think we'll hear a pretty different setlist - most of the songs off BNE will likely be in the set and I think their intention is to pull out a few songs they haven't played in awhile too...

But we shall see... :) And I could be totally wrong. Just my guess.

I'm not even sure what this thread is about anymore, but my guess is that you won't hear many BNE songs at this UK one-off show. It's still a few weeks before the BNE release date, so they'll likely tease a few songs off the record, but they're not going to show or play everything. Most likely, you'll get "Ignorance", "When the Lines Overlap", "Brick by Boring Brick" and maybe one or two more max.

The rest of the set will likely be the songs you'd expect to hear Paramore play live - Emergency, Pressure, Misery Business, crushx3, That's What You Get...basically the rest of the setlist from the No Doubt tour.

Now, for the U.S. headlining tour, I think we'll hear a pretty different setlist - most of the songs off BNE will likely be in the set and I think their intention is to pull out a few songs they haven't played in awhile too...

But we shall see... :) And I could be totally wrong. Just my guess.

yeah that does make alot of sense.

well whatever haha

:lol: Ross are you telling me that you would be happy with an 8 song set? :lol:

The enjoyment I derive from the length of a set will not lead to me saying that a band "should" play however many songs regardless of whether it's my opinion or not. They do not owe me anything, it is not my place to say what they should or shouldn't do. What matters most, is what they want to do. That's my point.

That being said, I personally wouldn't be too happy with an 8 song set. :lol: But I'm not going to go about saying they "should" be playing at least 15 songs either.;-) The point is, if that's what they want to play, who are we to complain? At the end of the day, it's their band, their gig, their songs. They can do with them as they see fit.

• 5 weeks later...

Now that I've heard brand new eyes I'm going to guess again instead of just saying songs before I'd even heard them :D

All We Know Is Falling:

Pressure

(I'd love to hear) Brighter

or Whoa!

RIOT!:

Miz Biz

Crushx3

For a Pessimist

That's what you get

brand new eyes:

Ignorance

Brick.