Is Paramore Your Favourite Band?

EasyTarget

I searched and didn't find a duplicate, so if this is too close to another thread, feel free to lock.

The point of this thread is simple. Are they your favourite band and why?

For me, Paramore aren't my all-time favourite band, but they're my fourth favourite. I just feel that there are three other bands I can relate to more and who mean a little bit more to me. I still owe Paramore so much and feel I'll be a fan for a very long time.

You guys?

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

erg, I always go through weird phases where I like, obsess over one band, and one band alone. It goes like, Paramore, Tokio Hotel, Jonas Brothers, Demi Lovato (the occasional urge to listen to miley cyrus :shifty:), Paramore,... you get me. but now i've basically been listening to paramore the most.

Hmm. I guess they're my favourite band of all time. I don't know,I could listen to their songs without getting bored or annoyed or something. There's just this..energy that gives them the title of "favourite band". I've listened to a lot of bands,I like discovering new bands,new songs,but I couldn't find anything like Paramore [yet.]. And I usually "abandon" bands after a few months. And I've been listening to Paramore since 2007.

ditto

i go through 'favourite band of the moment' and 'favourite band of all time'

paramore easily takes favourite band of all time

don't ask me why haha, they just do

yes same for me.

paramore has been my favorite ever since i first heard them

yes same for me.

paramore has been my favorite ever since i first heard them

same :) there's just something about them, Hayley's voice, Josh's voice, the band's style, their lyrics, their personalities, i dunno there's definetly something :)