Is Paramore Your Favourite Band?

EasyTarget

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Nah.. My Chemical Romance are, and always will be my favorite band.

Paramore was my in my top 10 favorite bands when I first heard them.

Then after a while I started to like them more, so they moved to my top 5.

I went to one of their concerts recently, and because of that show, they are definitely my second favorite band, and that is their permanent spot from now until forever. =)

• 3 weeks later...
Yeah. They've been my favourite since I found out about them.

There's just something about them that I like that keeps me interested in them. Their personalities, their style, their music. They're just different. I like them.

*shrugs*

=[

i quote every single word <3

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

In a very roundabout answer to the question...

I am what one might call... well... getting old. I'm 29, I don't know really what the average age of Paramore fans is, but I'd guess that it's somewhat lower than 29. I've listened to a lot of bands in my time, been a big fan of many very popular bands from Dave Matthews Band to Counting Crows.

What makes me strange, I guess, is that I'm not like people who enjoy one small section of a generations music and then despise everything that came before or after that. Growing up, I just assumed that people like a few years worth of music, and then that's that. My parents were into the late 50's, early 60's and that was it. They don't like much of anything else except for a couple songs here and there. Then I started to realize that, except for a hiccup there in the late 90's and early 2000's where music was just downright awful, my musical tastes actually spanned across a long time and I could enjoy today's music as much as I enjoyed the music I listened to as a kid.

I've been to a lot of concerts which had many memorable moments, and seen a lot of great fans along the way.

Then Paramore came along, and I was just floored. I had never heard such an amazing band in my life. Hayley has the greatest voice I've ever heard sing music, the most energy I've ever seen in concert, the music is catchy, great to sing along to, and the fans are the greatest.

I've been a fan since All We Know Is Falling and I will be a fan for the rest of my life. Though there are many many many bands that I really like a lot, and remain loyal to, Paramore IS my favorite band.

• 4 weeks later...

I couldn't really be bothered reading the whole topic, so I'ma quote one of the first few posts - shameeee, :L

Same here. Ever since I found out about Paramore back in about 2006 I've been hooked, there's something about them and their music I feel everyone can relate to. I'd never had a favourite artist/band before Paramore, so yea, they're my favourite. It's obsessive.

Edit: Oh yea and someone mentioned the community? I agree, when something is more than just what it is, it's addictive - Paramore isn't just a band, it's about the fans or community (which the band nearly always repeat) - and the feeling of belonging to something is something everyone loves a piece of :)

Yeah. They've been my favourite since I found out about them.

There's just something about them that I like that keeps me interested in them. Their personalities, their style, their music. They're just different. I like them.

*shrugs*

=[

Edited by Syhr

• 2 weeks later...

^ I have to show love for Hayley though. I can't knock Paramore down to #2. I just can't.

i have to agree with this. although it may seems sometimes as if i'm drifting pretty much up to you me at six or versaemerge, paramore will always be my favourite band, the others are just very close to them. i connect so much with paramore that could never be catched up by any other band.

they practically pulled me out of a deep hole twice where i almost got lost in, if you know what i mean.