Is Paramore Your Favourite Band?

EasyTarget

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my opinion on Something Corporate is this:

I dug their sound back in the day (2002), when my friend told me about them. But then, their CD got jammed in my stereo (I had one of those stereos that you could put in 5 discs at once, and I had paid like $500 for it, which at the time I didn't really have $500 because I was just a poor college kid... as opposed to now being a poor working adult) and I ultimately broke the stereo trying to get the CD out. I was pissed the fuck off about that then, and I'm still pissed the fuck off about that now. And even though I don't blame Something Corporate for breaking my stereo, I will always remember that it was that disc that did it.

Paramore are my favourite band with Enter Shikari and Hey Monday in 2nd and 3rd. I go through phases but i always end up listening to at least one song by them per day and i still listen to AWKIF all the way through quite alot. I love that album so much. There's so much more to Paramore than the music, for me It's about this website, the people on it, the friends ive made, the people ive met because of Paramore's existence. People id never knew existed if it wasnt for them and i'll never ever forget Paramore for those reasons alone.

I have a ton of favorite bands but Paramore is definitely at the top of my list. I've spent a lot of money on them more than any other band. LOL Although like some of you I do go through phases but I do end up falling back on Paramore all the time. It's still a close tie between Paramore and Panic! At The Disco though.

Paramore are my favourite band with Enter Shikari and Hey Monday in 2nd and 3rd. I go through phases but i always end up listening to at least one song by them per day and i still listen to AWKIF all the way through quite alot. I love that album so much. There's so much more to Paramore than the music, for me It's about this website, the people on it, the friends ive made, the people ive met because of Paramore's existence. People id never knew existed if it wasnt for them and i'll never ever forget Paramore for those reasons alone.

agreed so much. it's awesome alot of my friends are from here and PFC and theres always a huge group of us that go to the shows together. i'm always talking to my friends i've known through paramore, we talk on skype all of the time. theyre some of the best people i know i always look forward to paramore shows not only because i'm seeing them live again but because i can see my friends again.

as lame as that sounds, it's true

My favorite band has been No Doubt since I was 11 years old (which means I've been a fan for almost 14 years now), whether I was listening to them a lot or not, they were always the band with the biggest effect on my life, so they never left that top spot. A few years ago, I found Paramore and they quickly came up the ranks and became my second favorite band, just because I could never justify having them surpass a band that was my first real love in music and made me realize it was what I wanted to be involved in.

However, in the past year alone, Paramore's music has meant more to me than ever and has helped me through some really tough times. Add on to that their amazing shows, the amount of travelling I've done for them, and all the amazing friends I've made because of them (which are the other reason I travel so much to shows), and there's absolutely no way they could possibly stay in that second spot. It's possible that one day, they'll completely surpass No Doubt as my favorite band, but until then, I have two favorite bands because Paramore means entirely too much to me to be anything else.

My favorite band has been No Doubt since I was 11 years old (which means I've been a fan for almost 14 years now), whether I was listening to them a lot or not, they were always the band with the biggest effect on my life, so they never left that top spot. A few years ago, I found Paramore and they quickly came up the ranks and became my second favorite band, just because I could never justify having them surpass a band that was my first real love in music and made me realize it was what I wanted to be involved in.

However, in the past year alone, Paramore's music has meant more to me than ever and has helped me through some really tough times. Add on to that their amazing shows, the amount of travelling I've done for them, and all the amazing friends I've made because of them (which are the other reason I travel so much to shows), and there's absolutely no way they could possibly stay in that second spot. It's possible that one day, they'll completely surpass No Doubt as my favorite band, but until then, I have two favorite bands because Paramore means entirely too much to me to be anything else.

hi :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I used to like OLP (even though I think Raine has the most annoying damned voice) but then Spiritual Machines came out and I thought they kind of rushed it. It wasn't that good, and it bugged me a lot. I still listen from time to time though.

i love them like you wouldn't believe haha

:wub: