What annoys you the most at a show?

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when people are rude to the bands. and are obnoxious. and like shout things at them. like this one girl i was like making fun of the way hayley laughed once at paramore i was ready to punch her omg she was annoying me.

UGH I WOULD HAVE DONE THE SAME

that girl was probably jealous of hayley

psht jealousy haha

i hate it when they get mad because you tell them not to push. this girl got all mad because i told her not to push and she got all mad saying that she couldn't see. that's the stupidest thing i have ever heard

lol

wow then its that girls problem.

you're just too special

this is the worst, when u accidentally elbow a guy in the face and he grabs ur arm and bits the hell out of it till it starts to bleed crazily down ur arm..

yea this sucked big time and i can still see the teeth marks and it was like 2 months ago..

asshole..

i hate it when people try to push you outta the front row. irritate you when you're front row by ramming into you, so that your wee ribs get crushed =[

and i don't like crowdsurfers much. cos i'm too small, and it hurts mah neck.

oh, and i don't like it when wee arseholes try to start up mosh pits to bands that aren't heavy. they're only trying to have fun n' that i know .. but it's just embarassing.

when you are obiously with someone and someone comes and stands right in between you.

yesssss ! i always hold hands wi the person i'm with in crazy crowds, so that no-one can split us up, haha.

OH ! i also don't like it when you bang into someone by accident ( obviously that happens cos it's a gig )

but the person goes all wild at you, and it's like, em wtf ?

i also hate it when you've stood in a q all day long to get to the front, and someone flies in all drunk and tries to steal your space.

not kewl. even though i've totally done that, lol.

this is the worst' date=' when u accidentally elbow a guy in the face and he grabs ur arm and bits the hell out of it till it starts to bleed crazily down ur arm..

yea this sucked big time and i can still see the teeth marks and it was like 2 months ago..

asshole..[/quote']

that sounds really painful and disgusting

this is the worst' date=' when u accidentally elbow a guy in the face and he grabs ur arm and bits the hell out of it till it starts to bleed crazily down ur arm..

asshole..[/quote']

that sounds really painful and disgusting

yea.. it definitely wasnt fun.. but he got his in the end..

thatll teach him, dumbass..

asshole..[/quote']

wtf

people are too crazy

they need to calm down

asshole..[/quote']

wtf

people are too crazy

they need to calm down

mudvayne, korn show.. it was good but it wasnt "bite someones arm" good :lol:

yeah i definitely think the two most annoying things are when people get there RIGHT before the show and then push right by you to go in front and also when people shout out rude things at the band or to the audience. i mean, if u dont enjoy the music or dont respect the band...why bother spending your money to go?!?!

yeah i definitely think the two most annoying things are when people get there RIGHT before the show and then push right by you to go in front and also when people shout out rude things at the band or to the audience. i mean, if u dont enjoy the music or dont respect the band...why bother spending your money to go?!?!

i agree.

and i love how hayley cares about us lolol

liek in one show, she was like

"go crazy but dont hurt yourself"

haha i love that.

also, when i went to see paramore, they had this local band come on first because one of the other bands couldn't play. during their WHOLE set, people were chatting away not even paying attention. i think it sux when people are rude to bands they've never heard of.

yeah.

i feel bad for bands like those

i try my hardest to at least dance around a little

headbang

or take pictures

at least make it seem like im interested.

also, when i went to see paramore, they had this local band come on first because one of the other bands couldn't play. during their WHOLE set, people were chatting away not even paying attention. i think it sux when people are rude to bands they've never heard of.

yeah. i've been in a waaay smaller scale band before but i can only imagine how much it would suck to just have people completely not pay attention while i was playing. i would probably cry. i could never do that to any new band because the guts and effort it takes to get that far and get up on that stage in front of a ton of people deserves respect and attention.

also' date=' when i went to see paramore, they had this local band come on first because one of the other bands couldn't play. during their WHOLE set, people were chatting away not even paying attention. i think it sux when people are rude to bands they've never heard of.[/quote']

yeah.

i feel bad for bands like those

i try my hardest to at least dance around a little

headbang

or take pictures

at least make it seem like im interested.

yea i def try and get interested and cause some stuff lol, but not too much cuz then i wont have any energy for the headliners.. lol