Can anyone help me?

ok. so basically you wanna find the picture you want (or have someone make you one), go to the link thats says user cp, click on it and go down the list till you see edit signature/avatar (avatar is the one with the cat for me) and click, then put in the link with the link to picture here in the box and there.

Help! Mines still won't work. I was trying to put the writing not the picture and a put what i wanted then clicked save but nothing came up. I added that ... and it still didn't work. Can someone help a dumbo like me?!

UPDATE: Never mind. Posted this and realised it only shows up on new posts. LMAO. Sorry for being stupid. lol

How did you get a picture?!

And also, anyone know any good sites for getting Paramore signatures?

To get an image in your signature, upload the picture of your desire to tinypic (or another image hosting site) then take the link from there which says "for forum use" (or similar). The link should look like [ IMG ]http://www.tinypic.com/image.jpg[ /IMG ]. Then put that link into your sig.

Here is probably the best place for Paramore sigs. There's some really talented people on the boards here.

• 1 month later...