HMV Signing - Oxford Street, London!

charchaos

Paramore will be meeting fans and signing the brand new hmv exclusive Paramore T-Shirt

hmv 360 Oxford Street, London (opposite Bond Street Tube) - Monday 7th September at 5.00pm.*

*Fans can pick up free wristbands at hmv which allow them access to the event. Wristbands will be available only from the hmv 360 Oxford St, London store from 9.00am on Monday 7 September. One wristband per customer maximum, in person only, while stocks last, subject to availability, at participating store only. Due to the whimsical nature of the entertainment industry, events are subject to change without notice.

:uhh::D

Hey guys, im just away to get my fllight to london in a few hours... my plan is to be at hmv for roughly midnight and que up all through the night. Anyone who wants to join me at any point just give me a text or phonecall: [For the love of god, are you out of your mind? Dont go posting your phone number on an internet messageboard! - Ross (the mod) ] and keep checking my twitter, because ill be writing about my whoe trip... http://www.twitter.com/rossriot

Dont be scared to say hi to me, i'll be on my own in london on the street all night so any company would be more than wecome!

Cheers, Ross!

Hey guys, im just away to get my fllight to london in a few hours... my plan is to be at hmv for roughly midnight and que up all through the night. Anyone who wants to join me at any point just give me a text or phonecall: [removed] and keep checking my twitter, because ill be writing about my whoe trip... http://www.twitter.com/rossriot

Dont be scared to say hi to me, i'll be on my own in london on the street all night so any company would be more than wecome!

Cheers, Ross!

See you there dude. i prob be there for 1.30ish