50 tickets to be sold at the hmv signing for the islington gig :D

XxSanctuaryxX

'PARAMORE TO MEET FANS AT HMV's 360 OXFORD STREET STORE & LAUNCH EXCLUSIVE T-SHIRT

UK Paramore fans will have the opportunity to meet the band when they visit HMV’s 360 Oxford Street store in London on Monday 7th September 2009 to help launch their new HMV exclusive t-shirts.

will be at the store from 5.00 pm until 6.00 pm to meet fans and sign the new exclusive t-shirts. There will also be 50 tickets available for the band’s show at the Islington Academy that night at £5 per ticket.

Due to limited time available, 300 wristbands will be available on a first come first served basis from the store on the day of the event from 9.00am.'

just got this email from the paramore.net webstie, the newsletetr.good luck everyone :)

this could be good, but my flights dont get into luton until 10.20am... so i duno how the hell i will manage to get!

any advice from anyone on how to get from luton to oxford street in record time?

im gunna phone easyjet tomorrow and see if i can change my flight to sunday night! i'll just camp outside hmv, ayone up for joining me?

There's a pair of tickets been given away for Monday's gig

Email paramorecomps@atlanticrecords.co.uk with your name, age, address, contact phone number and WHY YOU SHOULD WIN THE TICKETS in 100 words

You'll be contacted by phone. If the call is missed, they'll move on to the next person. So have your phones on!

This doesnt include travel and accomodation btw and it's only lasting for 24 hours.

Hey guys, im just away to get my fllight to london in a few hours... my plan is to be at hmv for roughly midnight and que up all through the night. Anyone who wants to join me at any point just give me a text or phonecall: 07907027574 and keep checking my twitter, because ill be writing about my whoe trip... http://www.twitter.com/rossriot

Dont be scared to say hi to me, i'll be on my own in london on the street all night so any company would be more than wecome!

Cheers, Ross!