We Might Have already heard the next single.

Minty Mouth

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sooo! i just was a picture of the album and you know those stickers on albums that usually say "featuring..." and then the single's names.... well that sticker says "featuring ignorance, brick by boring brick, and the only exception"

just sayin'

Since the album progesses from them all being angry at each other to all making up again I'd guess that they'd take a song from each of the perspectives

Ignorance - everyone's angry, fighting, etc.

Looking Up - speaks for itself, things are looking up

Where The Lines Overlap - everyones happy

Brick By Boring Brick/Turn It Off - one song that doesn't really have as much to do with the progression of the album.

That's my idea even though I'd LOVE Careful to be a single. As for Hayley's comment on BBC Switch I'd guess the next single is Brick By Boring Brick. Hopefully they'll announce something soon even if we've got to wait till late October for it to be released and see the music video, etc.

There's acoustic BBBB + Turn it Off tracks too

WHere can I find these?

Also, after just listening to Careful again....

PARAMORE! RELEASE IT AS THE NEXT SINGLE!!!

Seriously, If you release Careful you will attract as many people as you did with Misery Business. No joke, I honestly believe that. Its an amazing song, and I can just imagine the music video right now....

Careful and Shane Drake.....that would be amazing.