DUBLIN DATE ANNOUNCED!

eefie

Grammy nominated rock band Paramore return to Ireland for their biggest show yet at Dublins O2 on Saturday 12 December with very special guests You Me At Six.

Tickets are on sale from this Friday, 11 September.

TICKET INFORMATION

Saturday 12 December, The O2, Dublin - Tickets €37 (Standing) and €40 (Seated)

In person: from 100 Ticketmaster outlets nationwide

24hr hotlines: Tel: ( ROI ) 0818 719 300 / ( NI ) 0870 243 4455

All ticket prices are inclusive of booking fee. Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult.

Paramores last show in Ireland was their unforgettable performance at the RDS last summer. Their new album "brand new eyes", the follow up to 2007s RIAA platinum certified second album RIOT, is due to land in record stores in Ireland Friday 25.09.09

One show not to be missed this year is PARAMORE Live at The O2, Dublin on Saturday 12 December. Tickets priced from €37 inclusive of booking fee are on sale this Friday 11 September.

....i get this information cause im Moderator of The Irish Street Team.

THE O2 HOLDS UP TO THIRTEEN THOUSAND PEOPLE.

wow.

thats over twice what they played to in the rds!

im actualy over excited!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Twin Atlantic! :P

(or was that the wrong answer? :P)

They could be. I don't even know if Paramore will actually play there. But I think everyone should take the announcement of this Dublin date on board and realise that Paramore dates are going to be in very big venues, very soon.

Apparently there's an announcement to the UK mailing list at 9pm... Which is stupid because that's when people will be in Islington :P

If it is an announcement of UK tour dates, it's cause 9PM today is the earliest they'll be contractually allowed to announce anything.

If it is an announcement of UK tour dates, it's cause 9PM today is the earliest they'll be contractually allowed to announce anything.

yeah.. actually I think that they were talking about it when they said...

"Apologies everyone! The news will be made tomorrow morning! Sorry guys - just a few hours longer to wait!"

So tomorrow instead now..

I'd imagine they will announce of tonigh at the show themselves, so UL fans will bow by tonight some kinda tour dates

I hope to to o a fewnin the UK too!

I'm so stoked for Dublin tho

And I really hope I get to meet them cause of my street teaming too

Y'know aoife, that would rock!

You totally should get to meet them after all the hard work with street teaming you've put in!!

We got our tickets last night... dating priority o2 customers ftw :hug: we're getting our UK ones tomorrow! I'm so excited. I've had to talk Aoife out of camping outside the o2 in the middle of December... harder then you'd think. I think we're gonna go in ridiculously early in the morning though... that sound ok Lucy?

xx