DUBLIN DATE ANNOUNCED!

eefie

It was AMAZING.

I queued since before 12pm yesterday, and while i couldnt feel my toes by the time they let us in, it was worth it, as i got the 2nd/3rd row, right in the centre.

I got seriously crushed, I mean I lost count of the girls who had to be pulled out it was so bad. Never experienced anything like it.

They were amazing, they had 3 supporting acts, i think the first was Now Married With Children (never heard of them), then it was Paper Route (who came out to speak to those of us queuing earlier on), and lastly, You Me at Six. But Paramore rocked the house:D

They came out for their encore in Irish soccer jerseys, with their names on the backs. They had Paramore footballs, which they each signed, and they kicked those out into the crowd. Jeremy's went so far it ended up in the seated area wayyyyyyyy at the back.

They also threw out Zach's drumsticks at the end, and i caught one!

Best. show. ever.

Downside: I was taking pics with my cam when they were performing Ignorance and got pushed sideways, the camera knocked off someone else and the damn batteries fell out. So got F*** all pics. Ah well, it was amazing anyway.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely frnmsbdmsfjs amazing!!!

We queued since 7.30am but only got barrier waaayy off to the right of the stage in front of the bass speakers, but still it was front row and we had a great view so yay!! Paper Route were my fav support of the night! the others were good, but Paramore were freakin' incredible!

It was soooo cold and i was in such pain from standing for 12 hours. but if i was asked to do it again, my answer would be HELL YEAH!!!! :mrgreen:

ps. Brian, were you the REALLY tall guy my friend gave fruit pastilles to in the queue? haha

I almost got one of the signed footballs!

Some fat guy beside me got it instead, he did nothing the whole concert, not even sing or dance >.>

Maybe some of you seen me, I was wearing a blue hoody and I have longish blonde hair xD

Edit: I was also near the hotdog stand for the concert ^_^

Hey guys!

I'm back in Germany after my 29 hours trip and some hours of sleep! I still feel pretty tired, but it was so freakin amazing! Congrats Ireland for such a great venue!

We stood near the hotdogstand, too, but the sound and view still was pretty amazing! :hyper:

And after the show I got my NNEC CD signed!:willy_nilly:

Awesome concert! I was at the back with my mate. We were trying to push our way to the front but it was just not happening.

BBBB was so good at the end - everything they played was so great. It seemed like they were only on for about half an hour though! :roll:

yeah everything was awesome!! but aye, it did seem they didn't play for long. it was waaayyy too short, lol

• 7 months later...