Glasgow SECC help!!

BornForThis410

I have a few questions. The Paramore gig in December will be my first and I need a bit of help!

Where can I get tickets?!!

Paramore.net says that fan club tickets go on sale today (Wednesday 9th September). I'm not in the fanclub so that don't matter. Then it says that the UK section pre sale tickets start on Thursday 10th. I'm in Scotland so will I be able to book them on Thursday or will i have to wait till the general sale opens on Friday?

ALSO!

I went onto Ticketmaster.co.uk and found this for a standing ticket.

http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/event/17004328E61AA31E?artistid=950042&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=60

If you go to ONSALE DATES AND TIMES

Onsale to General Public

Start: Fri 11/09/09, 09:00

Start: Wed 09/09/09, 09:00

End: Fri 11/09/09, 08:00

See Less

How can the ticket sale end on 11/09/09?? That's the day they open!!

Best ticket to get - seated or standing??

I know everyone will be on their feet when the show starts but whats the best bet for seeing them. And I won't be able to get there really early to que and get right to the front of the stage.

I'll post other questions up if I have any. Please help and feel free to post your own questions (preferably for the SECC gig since it's the title of the thread).

:)

Paramore.net says that fan club tickets go on sale today (Wednesday 9th September). I'm not in the fanclub so that don't matter. Then it says that the UK section pre sale tickets start on Thursday 10th. I'm in Scotland so will I be able to book them on Thursday or will i have to wait till the general sale opens on Friday?

ALSO!

http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/event/17004328E61AA31E?artistid=950042&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=60

Onsale to General Public

See Less

You can get pre-sale tickets tomorrow. I'm assuming paramore.net will put the links up at 9am.

That's just Ticketmaster not working. It should say above the second set of dates "PRE-SALE START AND END TIME:". I wouldn't worry about that.

I know everyone will be on their feet when the show starts but whats the best bet for seeing them. And I won't be able to get there really early to que and get right to the front of the stage.

It doesn't matter too much at the SECC since there's at least a foot or two gap between the crowd and the barrier. I, personally, prefer standing although I'm a little on the tall side so I'm more likely to get a good view from where ever.

I have a few questions. The Paramore gig in December will be my first and I need a bit of help!

ALSO!

Onsale to General Public

See Less

I'll post other questions up if I have any. Please help and feel free to post your own questions (preferably for the SECC gig since it's the title of the thread).

:)

I'm not really sure about this, but I would think that it's the PFC pre-sale that ends on the 11th. :) Not the general sale.

Another quick question!

Is there anything near the SECC like a shopping centre or something?

I've only been once (I was about three and I went to see Barney :D) and can't remember anything about it. That's the last time my parents were there too and my mum is taking me and a few friends through to the concert in December. She doesn't know her way around Glasgow and was going to get a ticket too buut didn't bother because she doesn't really like Paramore. So, she's going to be sitting in that car outside all night and I wondered whether there's anywhere nearyby she could go instead of just waiting around?

as far as I can remember theres just a few hotels and like, some retail shops? and a couple of restaurants i think, about 5/10 minutes walk away. I stayed in the hotel next to the SECC last year, there isn't that much round about it, its quite far outside the centre. I can't really remember though tbh.

Another quick question!

Is there anything near the SECC like a shopping centre or something?

I've only been once (I was about three and I went to see Barney :D) and can't remember anything about it. That's the last time my parents were there too and my mum is taking me and a few friends through to the concert in December. She doesn't know her way around Glasgow and was going to get a ticket too buut didn't bother because she doesn't really like Paramore. So, she's going to be sitting in that car outside all night and I wondered whether there's anywhere nearyby she could go instead of just waiting around?

I'm sure there'll be a mcdonalds :P Just get her to take a laptop and you're sorted :P Tis what my dad usually ends up doing :P