Hayley's New Tattoo

Decoy!

maybe it was a stamp? or marker?

Whatever it was, it was only temporary. lol

No sign of it in any pictures from last night. I think it just magically changed to that butterfly on her shoulder. :P

• 1 year later...

hayley got another tattoo

it's a cross on her thigh. is it just me or does it look... awkward? i don't know, it will look weird when she'll wear short dress like on VMA's. but it's hayley, she likes weird things :)

thumbnail_8.jpg

Got a black cross on my leg. My faith is the only thing that never fails me.

I think it only looks awkward cuase the stuff over it and the way she is sitting. I thought the same thing though.

I definitely like the cross idea but the thigh is what got me. I want a cross on the back of my shoulder so I guess that's weird too haha. I need to see a better picture of her's!

I definitely like the reasoning behind it. Not sure I'd ever get a tattoo on the front of my thigh, but that's the thing with tattoos. If that's where the person with the tattoo wanted it, then there's nothing anyone can do or say to change their mind (or the fact that it's now permanently etched into their skin, lol). I'd like to see it unwrapped and healed before I make any more comments on it though. it could end up being really cool.

I definitely like the reasoning behind it. Not sure I'd ever get a tattoo on the front of my thigh, but that's the thing with tattoos. If that's where the person with the tattoo wanted it, then there's nothing anyone can do or say to change their mind (or the fact that it's now permanently etched into their skin, lol). I'd like to see it unwrapped and healed before I make any more comments on it though. it could end up being really cool.

I definitely like the cross and I can't wait until the wrapping is gone so we can see a final picture of it.

honestly, other than the warped tattoo behind her ear i hate her tattoos

so do i. haha.

like i said, i like the cross, but the placement? wtf lol. and hopefully it's just the wrapping that's making it look like a 3rd grader drew it with a sharpie.

I love how people (not just here) are like.. "dude, they're so meaningless, she'll totally regret these tatts". What, so you all know how Hayley's mind works? I agree with what Catie said earlier in this thread, they obviously mean something to her, regardless of others thinking they're dumb.

/mini rant

*cough* just saying. (even though Shannon said something about the meaning, I really don't see why you're hating on someone else's tattoo.. it's not like you have to look at it everyday ehh?)

• 2 weeks later...

Here'a much better picture of Hayley's new tattoo (and Taylor making a face behind her). It doesn't look like a little kid colored it in with a Sharpie. It actually looks pretty good, I think.

20zehwo.jpg

Here'a much better picture of Hayley's new tattoo (and Taylor making a face behind her). It doesn't look like a little kid colored it in with a Sharpie. It actually looks pretty good, I think.

20zehwo.jpg

I like it. The placing looks better from that angle than it did on the other photo. And since she's started wearing skirts on stage sometimes you'll actually be able to see the tattoo. But it's still high enough up her leg than she can cover it up if she was wearing some sort of dress at an award ceremony or something.

20zehwo.jpg

Well, it's not as bad as it looked in the last picture, but I'm still not a big fan of it really. You're right that it doesn't look like a kid drew it anymore, but it's just kind of plain in my opinion. I think she should have picked a design that was a little more, for lack of a better word, artistic rather than just a plain black one.

I think I remember her saying somewhere that she wanted it to be simple, but I don't remember whether it was Tumblr or Twitter.

Either way, here's another new one. Hayley and her friend Dakotah got hearts on their wrists:

33cyav6.jpg

I like it. :)