Vampire Diaries.

UrLittleDecoy

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

our vpd providing tv channel just proved its stupidness again.

vpd has to go on summer break since the 31st march, thats why they are gonna bring a double episode next week to point out the making out between elena and stefan as "the final" silly nuts.

first of all because its on tv so late over here anyway so that everyones gonna be desperate not to be able to watch the most important episode because of school the next morning and secondly because its just not a final. its the middle of season one.

i bet theyve just not planly calculated everything before setting it up over here because if theyd have started 1 week earlier, it all would have matched with the break plan.

totally pointless.

OMFG. this ep was SO SICK. someone has to explain the parts with the mysterious man and trudy again to me. i mean okay, i could keep up with the trudy thing but who the fuck was that man?!

and the end was also confusing. the woman on the phone rather sounded like catherine than isobel.....aaahhh.

the guy was some random that isobel had impulsed to tell elena to back off, basically. and once he had done it she had him kill himself.

and the woman on the phone sounded like isobel, i'm pretty sure.

sicktingzzz love this show. like, i shouldn't, it's a bit out there and a bit silly some (most) of the time, but still love it.

loved it when damon was like "where's our girlfriend?" too good.

i'm not down with the funky rings, though, it seems like any old dude has them now and that oh, of course, being stabbed with a stake is irrelevant if i have a sodding ring on. NAY.

ALICE YES I DID! PEE ATTACK IN THE EYES. :crybad: the death thing worries me!.....NOT STEAFN OR DAMON. i swear im gonna freak out.

omg there goes the neighbourhood was.........AHHH. first of all: please.anabell.dont.turn.jeremy. - the biting and drinking his blood was already enough.

second: I GOT SUCH A DAMN HEART ATTACK when these guys broke into the salvatores house and almost killed damon and stefan. :willy_nilly:

ALICE YES I DID! PEE ATTACK IN THE EYES. :crybad: the death thing worries me!.....NOT STEAFN OR DAMON. i swear im gonna freak out.

omg there goes the neighbourhood was.........AHHH. first of all: please.anabell.dont.turn.jeremy. - the biting and drinking his blood was already enough.

second: I GOT SUCH A DAMN HEART ATTACK when these guys broke into the salvatores house and almost killed damon and stefan. :willy_nilly:

it won't be one of salvatores death, it just won't >3< (spoilers tell that, lol, i'm glad they exist, haha) i hope that damon will kick this dude's ass, kill him and save stefan, nah ._.

LOL, IKR! I was like "oh my fucking god, don't do that shit jer, just don't" o_o but srsly, as you said, drinking his blood was already enough, i agree. and also, i can't imagine jeremy as a vampire, just can't :willy_nilly:

hahaha, same here! gah, i hate bad vampires (lol, except damon, he's cute sometimes :roll:)

then im glad! the scenes are already brutal enough to make me cry. lol

i didnt check this whole dude thing anyway since i thought anabelles mom just killed him but oh well there are so many things i partly dont keep up with. xD

i gotta say though that im afraid jeremy is gonna be turned. dunno why but i have such a bad feeling. oO