Vampire Diaries.

UrLittleDecoy

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ yes, i did not get anything on this ep!! and gosh, when elena cried because of what katherine had said and all... that was just so sad :'( and rose and damon? didn't get that at all.. was is just to switch off their emotions or something like that?..

and the end! that luka's father or something, what is he doing with elijah? uugh everything is really confusing yet so interesting now.

and jeremy & bonnie were close to ~getting together~ and then that luka guy comes along

gtfo

UGH! i know! I was like, wtf, goooooooooooooooooooo. i hope bonnie hangs out with jeremy further on and not him.

i can't wait until the new episode! Why do they have to make us wait so long! Grrr..

oh and i met Ian Somerhalder last weekend, he is truly an amazing person. His eyes are really beautiful in person and he gave me a kiss on the cheek! I almost died, but i thanked him for everything he does-helping animals, the environment and being an awesome actor :)

i still can't believe that i met him! :willy_nilly:

the new episode is just fucking. awesome.

i don't really mind stefan being down there with katherine and given what will happen in the next episode... let delena happen already. icon_mrgreen.gif

i don't even know if i ship caroline&tyler or caroline&matt more.

and bonnie should've just kissed poor jeremy :/

seriously, i HATE that luca guy. okay, sorry, i do really think he might be good on the inside, but BONNIE WHY ARE YOU BEING WITH HIM INSTEAD OF JEREMY? they should have kissed! heh..

and okay.. i don't know, i might start to like tyler/caroline..

anyways, the last ep was ;O .. wonder if she'll die? :/

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...