Vampire Diaries.

UrLittleDecoy

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

same here. oO

i just started reading the books now, tho this confuses me even more now tbh bc they are so different compared to the tv show. i defo like the tv cast better than the book descriptions so far. lol

haha, that's why i didn't want to read the book while the tv show's going. but i'm so eager to read it. so i will when i have time

children of the damned was goooooooood. next one please?

yeah..i'm a little confused too about the past..

but what about BONNIE?! they didn't show anything more about what happened after the date... :/

oh man, now that you mention it... really. i hope she's gonna be fine

haha, that's why i didn't want to read the book while the tv show's going. but i'm so eager to read it. so i will when i have time.

i didnt know anything about the book cast before, thats why i didnt think that it might be confusing now to read the books after the tv show has started.

and i think bonnie's gonna be fine. wasnt the guy she dated also a vampire and she noticed that during kissing him? im not sure about that anymore.

i rather worry about whether elena is gonna be fine. the trailers kinda scared me.

Aleric is a vampire. he wears the particular ring aswell and the mind controling thing doesnt work out on him.

as far as i know, elena has been kidnapped by anna...

I have my doubts about him...in blood lines he held a vervain in his hand and that is why the mind control was't working on him

Thats true tho. hm i dunno....maybe hes really just human and wants to get revange for his wife in another way.

yeah i know..couse if he is a vampire that vervain would damage him like it did to Catherine in the children.... i am so intrigued by him

i really got. haha

yes i am! they are totally different. the most different facts are from the series to the books

mystic falls - fell's church

elena, shy, brwon-haired - elena, blonde, school queen, self-confident

elenas brother jeremy (15/16) - little sister margaret (4)

caroline, blonde, gossip queen - caroline, brown-haired, border figure, no friendship with elena anymore

matt and vickie (brother and sister) - matt and vickie 2 different persons

stefan, having uncle zac - stefano, curled hair, living in some kinda motel with an old lady, killing humans at the beginning

bonnie, black, black hair - bonnie pale, red curls + friend meredith

aunt jenna, single - aunt judith + bf robert

cathrine - catarina

thats all i can remember by now. pehw.

i've just watched first episode of vampire diaries and i loved it! ♥

i have to download episodes, cause they don't play it in poland i think, but i don't care! i think it's going to be my second favourite tv show after house md, haha! :3

and stefan izzzzz... handsome <:

i really got. haha

yes i am! they are totally different. the most different facts are from the series to the books

mystic falls - fell's church

elena, shy, brwon-haired - elena, blonde, school queen, self-confident

elenas brother jeremy (15/16) - little sister margaret (4)

caroline, blonde, gossip queen - caroline, brown-haired, border figure, no friendship with elena anymore

matt and vickie (brother and sister) - matt and vickie 2 different persons

stefan, having uncle zac - stefano, curled hair, living in some kinda motel with an old lady, killing humans at the beginning

bonnie, black, black hair - bonnie pale, red curls + friend meredith

aunt jenna, single - aunt judith + bf robert

cathrine - catarina

thats all i can remember by now. pehw.

damn, that's quite a lot. o_____O

i cried a lot of times while i was watching TVD, after this, when Elena said that she can't (it's too much to her) love Stefan too. then I thought "bitch" about her, lmao :willy_nilly:

i can't wait wednesday! :3

yeah at this point i could've cried a river. i dunno, but even though i knew it's just been acted out, it was too much for me to see this hurting situation. oh well...

wednesday? it is thursday when "fool me once" is gonna be aired. :)

yeah at this point i could've cried a river. i dunno, but even though i knew it's just been acted out, it was too much for me to see this hurting situation. oh well...

wednesday? it is thursday when "fool me once" is gonna be aired. :)

lol, mte

omg, right! 11.02 is thursday, my bad, haha.