Twin Atlantic

kwik-silva

So, some of you may have seen me talk about them.. a lot! :P Well their 'mini'-album came out this week, and I like it so much I've decided to make a topic and spread the word :P

You can listen to the album in it's entirety here and I'm pretty sure it's on Spotify too.

For anybody actually wondering about their kinda music, it's pretty poppy/indie kinda stuff, a cleaned up version of Biffy Clyro almost :P So.. Please.. Check em out!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Completely missed this buttt:

Cassadee Pope: Check out Twin Atlantic when you get the chance. In other news, I just wrote a rap because I was bored. Era era

Alex Gaskarth: Cool new band, Twin Atlantic's record drops tomorrow. Check it out, pick up a copy- perhaps one for a friend as well!

Boys Like Girls: Check out the new album from our friends from the UK Twin Atlantic http://bit.ly/2jE1Db

Wonder why they're all tweeting about them :???:

Completely missed this buttt:

Cassadee Pope: Check out Twin Atlantic when you get the chance. In other news, I just wrote a rap because I was bored. Era era

Alex Gaskarth: Cool new band, Twin Atlantic's record drops tomorrow. Check it out, pick up a copy- perhaps one for a friend as well!

Boys Like Girls: Check out the new album from our friends from the UK Twin Atlantic http://bit.ly/2jE1Db

Wonder why they're all tweeting about them :???:

Strange indeed. I've ordered a signed copy off Play.com ;-)

I've got my copy, which came with a signed YTIJW vinyl :P and you haven't necessarily :

Technically yes, but it says "Limited Edition Signed Copies" and I somehow doubt that they would have sold out of them :P We shall see though, it's been posted so I'll keep you informed :P

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...