13,644-Harry

14,100-watchthesky

14,111-MizBiz27

14,664-MintyMouth

14,748-kwik-silva

14,769-sidekickpride

15,170-K4rama

15,320-Sefirosu

Hi, as far as I know, the deluxe edition box has not been sold out in Europe yet. But every single European country I click on doesn't give the Deluxe Set option (it did this afternoon) and there is no sign of, sorry, sold out. Could anyone please explain what's up with that?

thanks a lot.

That's a bummer. They say it's sold out in Mexico and it's sold out in the US as well. Maybe it just sold out in Europe and instead of bothering to write "Sold Out," they just took it down?

The only place it doesn't look like it's sold out is Canada, but they only ship to Canada and the US. :(

Keep an eye out though. I know some people who ordered extra ones. Maybe somebody will be nice enough to sell you one for face value.

That's a bummer. They say it's sold out in Mexico and it's sold out in the US as well. Maybe it just sold out in Europe and instead of bothering to write "Sold Out," they just took it down?

The only place it doesn't look like it's sold out is Canada, but they only ship to Canada and the US. :(

That's not true, I ordered it today via Canada. They also ship international.

I thought that it was still available in Mexico yesterday. Or maybe it was another country. But it said something like mxe or something when I hovered over the flag, plus the site was in Spanish.

and Sandra, I had that when I tried yesterday morning, it was there, but when I got home and was ready to order, it wasn't there anymore. So I asked my aunt if it was okay to ship from Canada. Sure she said. :D (yes I'm using her credit card, we don't have one)

QUESTION;;

will the set arrive on the 29th?? i live in Canada and ordered it from the Canadian one.. i just want to know how long I'll have to wait to actually receive it.

Not as long as I'll have to.

I'm wondering how long it will take for me, considering I'm in Arizona and I ordered from the Canadian one. :P

=[