BNE Preorders/Deluxe Box Set

thisisdeborah

Wait no turns out it ended up in the kitchen....funny story. The box set was delivered when I was away for college when i got home friday my dad said he was listening to the cd. Turns out he likes Paramore.....extremely odd considering my dad hates everything i listen to bar John Fruciante.

Anyway turns out im number 6997.

Damn, your dad opened your package? Opening the deluxe box is part of the whole freakin experience. :willy_nilly:

anyone got a scan of the brick by boring brick picture thats on the cover of the written lyrics, and again in the booklet of the special edition?

can you PM or profile message me?

Is that the black and white picture?

If so I have an image of that from the itunes lp thing

So I bought two Deluxe Editions. I wanna put the other one on Ebay but I'm debating on something. I won a meet and greet for Boston. I'm thinking about opening the box and having it signed. What do you guys think? Good or bad idea?

So I watched that "Baby Come Back 2 Me" thing on the bonus DVD.

I fucking nearly cried it was that funny. It's awesome knowing what a sense of humor they have.

I was laughing my ass off when they first posted it on their site. And my brother thinks it's such a funny vid.

This vid made me love them even more than I already did.