BNE Preorders/Deluxe Box Set

thisisdeborah

I don't wanna make a new thread but I was wandering, I went on itunes earlier, now, I've ordered the deluxe of itunes aswell as buying the deluxe, but when I went on itunes, the deluxe has gone from the store, but is still in my pre-orders? Will I still get it?

I'm guessing it is only in the store for pre-order and now the pre order's over?

Well, we've got the leak thread, the "First Impressions" thread, so I figured I'd make a thread for this.

Basically what I want this thread to actually be about, is not so much the songs, but discussion about the bonus content (the DVD, the bonus tracks etc), the packaging, and whatever else you may have found interesting about the Deluxe Box Edition that wasn't available on the normal single CD release.

Of course maybe discuss the tracks if you feel it ties into the topic, but be aware some people like myself have heard literally nothing of this album yet until getting our legit copies. (I haven't even opened mine yet)

I tend to think it's too early to really properly judge the album, so maybe a few months or even a year down the track a separate thread about just the songs on the album and how it's holding up for us would be cool, since of course as I said I'd like to keep this focused on the bonus content and such of the Limited Box.

Of course there is the bonus tracks that come with this box set that don't come with the normal release, feel free to discuss.

As it happens, my copy actually already arrived.

I already said this in the confession thread, but yes, when I saw the courier van outside my house I giggled and jumped up and down like a little school girl, fortunately getting myself composed and calm enough in time for the courier dude to hand me the package:D

Honestly I thought since today was the release date for australia, it meant it would start shipping today and not arrive until later, but I got lucky and managed to get it literally 5 hours before writing this post.

BNEDeluxe1.jpg

BNEDeluxe2.jpg

Here it is, sitting on top my kitchen bench in all it's unopened glory.