BNE Preorders/Deluxe Box Set

thisisdeborah

Does anybody else think 150,000 is too many? Especially when nobody here has anything over 15,500?

I think 150,000 is totally wrong. If it's sold out everywhere, there's no way they've sold 150,000 copies :lol: plus it takes away from the whole "special" feel of the deluxe edition to make that many copies of it.

I think what you said about 15,500 would be a more likely figure.

Where did this 150,000 figure even come from? Here's an excerpt from the brand new eyes tour announcement press release and from the album release announcement one as well.

Pre-orders for "brand new eyes" are currently underway at http://www.paramore.net, with two versions of the album available, a standard CD edition as well as a limited edition deluxe package. The deluxe version is limited to 15,000 pieces and includes the album on CD

mine better be here tomorrow or i'll be super mad

quoting alyssa on this

...I LIVE in Canada but Americans who ordered from the Canadian site have their copies already...how does that work...?

Not to mention where they are being shipped from is less than 3 kilometres from my house...

i paid $16 for super fast shipping and i'm like the last person to get mine

bullshit