First Impressions - brand new eyes

kwik-silva

^ No I know what you're saying. It's probably just me because it'll take alot more hayley show-boating before I get tired of it. My last favourite band was Evanescence and all you get with them now is the Amy Lee show :P

But I do know what you're saying but it's not really exclusive to Hayley because I think the lyrics are her experiences from life and things everyone goes through with people at some point.

Lol sorry for starting a big debate :D

Wait you hate Evenescene because it's the Amy show?........Paramore is the Hayley show ffs :rotfl: Most people can't name the rest of the band because of her haha

I really dont see how you can justify giving this track a 0. I mean, what score would you give that Aqua song "Barbie Girl" in comparison? -1000? This track just doesn't deserve nothing out of 10.

Not talking about other bands and their songs I was talking about this specific album and that song just doesn't deserve a score in my eyes.

Wait you hate Evenescene because it's the Amy show?........Paramore is the Hayley show ffs :rotfl: Most people can't name the rest of the band because of her haha.

No I don't hate Evanescence I just think it hasn't quite reached the same sort of stage where Hayley gets all power greedy like Amy did. I think Paramore are more easy going and down to earth. :P

I don't think it's any different to any other band. The lead singers generally get more recognition because they are the FRONT men or women.

as ive said before, this seems like hayleys album. its from her perspective, lyrically.

Totally agree, kind of what spoiled the album a bit for me too. It's like there was the band problems and we've only heard one side of the story imo.

yeah, this. we should all know there will be a solo album someday anyway.

True. As soon as I heard about Ignorance and saw the video to it, I said instantly "they'll split up/not be a band in the next 3-5 years".

And Paramore is a band, but it's Hayley's band.

*Waits for people to slate us for all having these opinions* :lol:

I got the album today!

I've listened to it all the afternoon, and I really like it :]

My fav is still All I Wanted, and I love Careful, Playing God, Where The Lines Overlap.

I like the others (I just have some troubles with Turn It Off, I don't know why. I appreciate a lot the lyrics, but I'm not fond of the melody. Well, that may change in the next few days.)

Misguided Ghosts is really beautiful, Hayley's voice sounds different but it's good.

Joshy says (18:10):

*have you got paramores new album?

Matt says (18:10):

*yeah

Joshy says (18:10):

*its average i downloaded it by accident went to get Newton Faulkners and clicked that instead :(

:lol:

Only one person I know has listened to BNE and he said all the songs reminded him of songs he'd already heard by other bands :shifty: Not to sound like I'm ripping on this album or anything lol

I really dont see how you can justify giving this track a 0. I mean, what score would you give that Aqua song "Barbie Girl" in comparison? -1000? This track just doesn't deserve nothing out of 10.

Aqua! :D Haha, I loved them when I was younger! I even walked next to the vocalist in Copenhagen when I was about 7, haha. I was so stoked! And she's norwegian.

/off topic, sorry! Just had to let that out there, haha.

I just got home from buying it, I couldn't wait anymore. But I wanted the cd to actually listen to it. :D I bet my deluxe edititon is coming tomorrow or something, it's so typical, haha.

But I'll write down what I think later or tomorrow (: