First Impressions - brand new eyes

kwik-silva

i listened to each song once

and i pretty much like them all... except the only exception it's really good but idk... it'll grow on me

feeling sorry, turn it off, and careful are really good!

of course matthew is... poor little boy

Am I the only one who hasn't listened to it yet? haha.

If you really want them to change and you're using Firefox, right click on the carnation - choose "View Image" and when it opens, refresh it and it'll update ;-)

Now I'm finally using Firefox on a regular basis and it's not doing that for me.

Thanks Firefox.

haha.

And you mean refresh the page right? Because really, stupid lame Firefox (haha, at least it doesn't close a lot like IE)

Actually they're a lot more critical of Paramore over there cause they all think they're invincible and no one can touch them. I'm surprised so many of them liked it. If anything, I was expecting more negative reviews from them and more positive ones here.

I like that we have negative and positive views on the album as it shows that people on here actually have some individual thought into the album instead of saying it's great like mindless drones.....saying that though when certain members of the forum find this topic it will be just like that :rotfl: