Is it just me?

Kochon

Honestly you could just look on myspace and probably walk out into the real world and find girls who look even more similar to Hayley Williams than that girl you posted does.

Yeah, so I see the orange/red hair and all, but many of the facial characteristics seem markedly different which (IMHO) gives that girl a more bland, less physically attractive face than that of Williams'.

I tend to think that's a result of Williams have more pronounced facial features that would catch your eye a bit more.

I've never posted here before, but I had to respond to this because I thought that it was a little bit funny. The girl in those pictures is Jenny Lewis. She, like Hayley, is an extremely talented singer. You should check out her band, Rilo Kiley, or her solo tunes. Good stuff.

And all this time you've been on here and this is the thing you want to post...XD

• 2 weeks later...
I was watching an old movie, The Wizard, 1989, and I came upon this character :

Name : Hayley

hayleyo.png

heyleyy.png

I just wanna know if I'm crazy for thinking they look a little alike and that it's a quite funny coincidence?

JENNY LEWIS!!!!!!!!!

<333333333333

I don't see it, except the hair,

and the character's name is Hayley.