Glee

xmurderxlovex

OH MY GOD.

YOU WIN POST OF THE YEAR.

Seriously, every time I watch him play the drums I sit an inch from my screen and just watch, with my jaw dropped.

sexiest thing evarrr

tumblr_l2aj9nx6M61qzzqaxo1_500.gif

oh, this too.

tumblr_l4ags47ofh1qa3c5io1_500.gif

I know right?

He's extra sexy during that whole "jessie's girl" song!

SPOILERS! :mrgreen:

1. "The Power of Madonna 2" is going to happen.

"Madonna was thrilled with the [first tribute] episode," Murphy said. "We don't know when we're doing [a second] but we will at some point do it." The "Power of Madonna" took 12 to 13 days to shoot "and went over budget very early on. But I said to the studio and the network, 'Do it for Madonna. C'mon.'" (Did you know? Many of the props used in the Sue Sylvester rendition of "Vogue" were used in Madge's original music video. Murphy said they were found in an old prop house.)

2. "Glee" will pay respect to "The Rocky Horror Picture Show."

This news was a shock to even the cast in attendance — Naya Rivera (Santana), Jenna Ushkowitz (Tina), Heather Morris (Brittany), Kevin McHale (Artie), Colfer (Kurt), and Amber Riley (Mercedes). When they were asked by an audience member what songs they still wanted to sing on the show, Colfer piped up, "The Time Warp" — and practically got his wish on the spot. "Well, funny enough Chris, we are doing a 'Rocky Horror' episode," Murphy said.

3. Tina, Mike, and those other characters you don't know so well will get more face time.

Murphy said it's what he wants — and what the fans have told him they want: "[Everyone] pops so much, I personally want to see a whole episode of Brittany. I want to see more Artie and Tina," he said. "The second season is designed to be much more intimate, and it's from the feedback we've gotten really. [Viewers] want to see more of the people they've grown to love."

4. Even though there'll be more Artie and Tina, it won't be Artie with Tina.

McHale looked just as shocked — and possibly upset? — as some in the audience did when Murphy dropped this bomb: "We're writing an episode that I really like where we find out that Tina has fallen out of love with Artie and in love [with] Mike." Awww, it's over before it really began...

5. More relatives will make an entrance.

Kurt's dad (Mike O'Malley) was recently upped to a series regular, and fans have grown to love Finn's mom. (Quinn's parents? Jury's out on her mom, who came around in the finale.) Next, viewers will meet Rachel's two dads and Brittany's sister. "I have a feeling she has a very smart older sister," Murphy said. Added Morris: "I imagine my parents work for NASA." Murphy also confirmed that Idina Menzel will return as Rachel's birth mom, Shelby.

6. Mercedes is taking "Glee" to church.

Colfer's eyes got very large when, a beat later, Murphy revealed, "Kurt gets to go with her."

7. Not everyone will be excited about singing Britney Spears.

As TVGuide.com exclusively reported, the episode will be about our favorite daffy Cheerio Brittany, who will get to sing at least two of the pop star's tunes. But the idea of paying tribute to the ex-Mrs. K-Fed doesn't excite Matthew Morrison. The actor once said in an interview that the one artist he hoped wouldn't be included in the "Glee" songbook was Spears. So Murphy decided that Morrison's Mr. Schuester will be the one saying, "I don't want to do Britney, I don't want to do Britney." As for the episode itself? Murphy said, "We're doing it in a very fun, hallucinogenic way."

8. Speaking of Brittany, she may be getting hot and heavy with a fellow Cheerio.

Which one? Duh, Santana. Maybe. "We're actually writing an episode where we're debating if they should kiss," Murphy said.

9. Kurt's going to get a sweet boyfriend.

No devious Jesse St. James types for Kurt. "I think he should have a boyfriend and they should be prom king and king," Murphy said. "I think that's an important thing to put out in the world. I want to see what that relationship is like. I want to see what [Kurt's dad] thinks of that relationship."

10. The post-Super Bowl episode will be another tribute.

To whom? Murphy's not saying yet. Producers are still negotiating a deal.

• 3 weeks later...

Good then! He should kick the other's butts with his wheelchair in case that tina comes up with another boy. that's really funny. i tried it myself twice.

omg now i just got such crazy but sweet ideas in mind with artie trying to get her back on a romantical dinner....

NO I'M NOT ON A WITHDRAWAL TREATMENT FROM GLEE.

i'm watching the first season with two of my friends..only not together haha so on wednesday i watched the first 4 with one of them,and yesterday i watched the first 5 with the other..aand today i'm watching it again with the first friend lol i dont mind at all tho, i never get sick of this show <3

Have any of you noticed that Quinn is kind of awkward on the show? or like very hesitant/careful (those arent really the words i wanna use haha but i can't think of any better right now) like when dancing and singing..don't get me wrong it's not a bad thing,coz Quinn is my favourite on the show and i love Dianna.

but yeah haha

Hmmm, I never noticed it before but it makes sense. In the beginning she was only in glee club to spy on Finn/Rachel/the club. She wasn't in it for fun, so maybe she was hesitant because she wasn't really into it?

yeah that could be it. I'm always watching Quinn more than the rest haha so maybe thats why i picked up on it ;P but i mentioned it for my friend today and he was like " Yeah she seems kind of.. fragile,almost shy"

but anyways i love it and i love her ;D

She'll be in Cheerios again. This is a new promo. 20100816_glee_560x375.jpg

I won't mind bitchy Quinn as long as she uses it in good timing you know? Like, I still want the nice side of Quinn there.

And I ADORE her voice. I think she needs more solos, but songs that fit her voice.

http://fangirlblog.tumblr.com/post/959017752/fly-me-to-the-moon-snippet-dianna-agron