Glee

xmurderxlovex

I KNOW

I WANT IT TO BE CORY

I want it to be me

hah nah but yeah Cory and Dianna would be so much better than Dianna and this Alex dude.. Ive heard that some people just thinks its a PR stunt to get more publicity for the movie they were in together. I kind of doubt that tho

do you wanna fool me? super rtl only plays stuff like hannah montana and cosmo & wanda....plus rtl actually reserved all german rights for the show on rtl2, as i've read before. apart from that i'm sure that if they really bring it up on superRTL, they'll air it to such stupid times where i won't even be able to watch it.

yes, i'm super pissed now.

yeah i know i'm pissed too super rtl hello what the hell -.-'

i don't know in our tv magazine are new tv show preview for the next year and there was glee and under it writes super rtl .. i think you know 'tv spielfilm'

when it really shows up on super rtl i think they'll shows on verrrryyyy verrryyy stupid times

I want it to be me

hah nah but yeah Cory and Dianna would be so much better than Dianna and this Alex dude.. Ive heard that some people just thinks its a PR stunt to get more publicity for the movie they were in together. I kind of doubt that tho

Ehhh, they're way too couple-y for that. Like, they do really cute stuff together, and Dianna introduced him to Jayma's husband. So I don't think it's PR.

I really wanted it to be Cory, and I still do, but this is starting to grow on me.

This is going to sound weird, but I'm glad he isn't blonde anymore. Blonde couples just look weird to me. It's like no matter how different their facial features are, they look related.

NEW PROMO I'D BE LYING IF I SAID I DIDN'T HAVE FEELINGS FOR YOU I'D BE LYING IF I SAID I DIDN'T HAVE FEELINGS FOR YOU I'D BE LYING IF I SAID I DIDN'T HAVE FEELINGS FOR YOU I'D BE LYING IF I SAID I DIDN'T HAVE FEELINGS FOR YOU I'D BE LYING IF I SAID I DIDN'T HAVE FEELINGS FOR YOU I'D BE LYING IF I SAID I DIDN'T HAVE FEELINGS FOR YOU I'D BE LYING IF I SAID I DIDN'T HAVE FEELINGS FOR YOU

why does either artie or puke has to be kicked out of the glee club? that's shitty.though i think puke will be the one who's not gonna get back in. artie just belongs to glee club <3

why did i have the feeling that tina and mike would end up dating in the end? haha

YES I DO HAVE THE HABIT TO READ AND ENJOY SPOILERS.