Glee

xmurderxlovex

So, I've been listening to some of the song choices for this next episode and I really do not know how I feel about Quinn and Sam singing what they're singing together... probably because I ship Quinn and Finn so hardcore. I mean, it sounds good (not particularly a fan of Chord's voice to be honest), but I just, I'm not feeling it. It might be different when I actually see it in the context of the show though.

I'm actually pretty excited for Tina and Mike's song from what I've heard. I really want them to do more stuff from A Chorus Line. hahaha

So, I've been listening to some of the song choices for this next episode and I really do not know how I feel about Quinn and Sam singing what they're singing together... probably because I ship Quinn and Finn so hardcore. I mean, it sounds good (not particularly a fan of Chord's voice to be honest), but I just, I'm not feeling it. It might be different when I actually see it in the context of the show though.

I'm actually pretty excited for Tina and Mike's song from what I've heard. I really want them to do more stuff from A Chorus Line. hahaha

I'm excited because I never get to hear Dianna sing, so this is her getting to sing again. AND we get to see jealous Finn! BUT you're right. I don't like the song they chose.

SPOILER #2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDNK9Lr9TEA&feature=player_embedded THIS IS TOO FREAKIN' CUTE. LOOK AT HER. I MIGHT LIKE THIS.....I LOVE F/Q WITH ALL MY HEART, BUT THIS IS SO ADORABLE...

I just discovered that I have like, a billion connections to Chord. :willy_nilly:

I had no clue he was from Nashville, so when I found that out I did some searching and discovered that his brother is in this band that I saw/met once. And he might go to my church when he's actually in Nashville because he follows my pastor on twitter.

My mind has been blown.

I just discovered that I have like, a billion connections to Chord. :willy_nilly:

I had no clue he was from Nashville, so when I found that out I did some searching and discovered that his brother is in this band that I saw/met once. And he might go to my church when he's actually in Nashville because he follows my pastor on twitter.

My mind has been blown.

I'm still completely serious when I say this:

HOOK. ME. UP.