Paramore, The NorVa 10/24

PlzSpeakSoftly

i'm not sure how many people on this site live in VA, or are planing on going to this show, but i cannot believe the tickets are already sold out. i saw them for the first time ever at the norva three years ago. if anyone has any info about where i can get some tickets that a resonably priced, please help me out. i was dying to go to this show and i was talking my parents into it. i went back to look at the tickets and they were sold out. i seriously almost cried. i haven't seen them since 07 and i've been dying to see them again. this may seem pointless, but

seriously...these sites are ridiculous.

http://www.stubhub.com/paramore-tickets/paramore-norfolk-the-norva-10-24-2009-876480/

http://cgi.ebay.com/2-Tickets-Paramore-10%2F24%2F09-The-Norva_W0QQitemZ200375744528QQcmdZViewItemQQimsxZ20090822?IMSfp=TL090822134002r29732

i live about five hours away from norfolk, so if anyone knows of any radio stations giving away tickets, please let me know! also if the PFC is holding tickets for the fan club, or anything like that let me know. i was apart of it, but then i didn't renew my membership. i'd join again if anything like that was happening. like i said if anyone has any info, please let me know!

^ okay thanks again!

if anyone knows if they might release more tickets later on, that'd be great. i saw them in 07 and it was at about the same size venue and the venue released like 100 more tickets or something a few weeks before the show...i might just call the venue??

• 2 weeks later...

I live 3 hours away from the NorVa, and I was one of the people who were trying to buy them very first, and I got ticket #1296. On eBay, people were selling them $1199 the other day, but thats all I checked out. This is my first time seeing Paramore (no meet&greet) but I also somehow got early entry (at like 3:00) with the tickets if you make reservations at Kellys Tavern. So I am having to wait 3 hours. But better luck next time!