Brand New Eyes goes for #1 in U.S.

thebrowncoat

i knew someone would understand what i'm saying. i'm not a mean person, i'm not judgemental, but like catie said...paramore was the first band i absolutly fell in love with. i liked fall out boy, but i knew them when they were getting recognized for sugar we're going down. all their old fans hated me, but i delt with it. now i know how they were feeling because i feel/felt the same with paramore. i still see them as little kids playing music having fun. though they look mature and have gotten more mature, i still feel like i have that special connection with them, because i knew them back then. i'm not trying to brag, but thats how i feel. i love them more than anything, i will always love them. my cousin bought BNE before me and she was like i will let you borrow it, dont buy it! i was like no!! i want to buy it and support them. if i was trying to be selfish i wouldnt want them to sell millions of records.

~rant

i really could not have said this better myself.

Fucking hell, Muse didnt even get the top spot in the US.

Paramore have grown fucking huge, and I mean seriously huge. I think these chart positions and recent UK tour sell outs prove that.

If they even beat Muse at the Uk spot, then they really are becoming huge. :rotfl:

United Kingdom: Brand New Eyes sold a staggering 23,500 copies on its first day of sale [september 28] and has already been certified Gold in the UK having shipped over 100,000 units.

holy mother of god that is sweet :D

United Kingdom: Brand New Eyes sold a staggering 23,500 copies on its first day of sale [september 28] and has already been certified Gold in the UK having shipped over 100,000 units.

Probably due to the huge amount of advertising they are doing for it. I watched TV for about two hours last night and saw the promo THREE TIMES.