Brand New Eyes goes for #1 in U.S.

thebrowncoat

why not?

Babs summed it up yesterday, everyone's going to like them now... more than after Riot, Twilight, etc. Although she didn't put it so nicely :lol:

Regardless of how you feel about this personally, you've got to remember that Paramore are getting major success here, it must be so exciting for them!

True. Good for them indeed.

i was upset about it at first when riot! came out. i go back to school after summer break and everywhere i go people are talking about miz biz and paramore. i had hate towards people and the band. i didn't want them to go on mtv or play big shows, but then i finally stepped back and looked at the whole picture. this is their job, this is what keeps them going, what makes them happy. if they are finally getting a chance to hit it big, why should i be upset. i should be proud and excited, because they are. now i try not to buy into all the hype about how famous they are. i mean they are huge now, but i still picture them as the same people, because essentially they are. i did get dissappointed recently b.c their small venue show sold out quickly but that's just the way it is now.

^ yeah everytime i see someone in a paramore shirt at my school i judge them. it's terrible but i'm not going to lie. i'm like i bet they didn't know them before twilight or riot! sad but true. i still remember in 06 i wore a paramore shirt to school and everyone was like what does that say? what does that mean?

^ yeah everytime i see someone in a paramore shirt i judge them. it's terrible but i'm not going to lie. i'm like i bet they didn't know them before twilight or riot! it's mean, but it's true considering the people that wear their clothes. i still remember in 06 i wore a paramore shirt to school and everyone was like what does that say? what does that mean?

It doesnt make anyone less of a fan. You dont have any entitlement to them just because "you were there first"

It doesnt make anyone less of a fan. You dont have any entitlement to them just because "you were there first"

I remember a while back, a lot of people on here were talking like that and I'm like that's not fair...Just because I found out about them after RIOT! came out doesn't mean I'm less of a fan and deserve less than you :S It's not my FAULT I didn't know about them. lol

that's not what i'm getting at. if you read my comment a few above the last, i said i dont care about who the fans are anymore. don't get made at me judging. though i don't do it often, everyone does. its part of life and the human being everyone judges.

^i'm not proud of it. you can't say you've never judged someone before.

also i don't think i'm a better fan, i'm just glad i got to see them grow up. i think everyone has that one band they've followed since the beginning. i'm sure you all have one too, if not you will one day, and then you will understand what the older fans are talking about. i'm not trying to make anyone feel like they aren't as good, because if it wasnt for the newer fans paramore wouldn't be as successful as they are now.

that's not what i'm getting at. if you read my comment a few above the last, i said i dont care about who the fans are anymore. don't get made at me judging. though i don't do it often, everyone does. its part of life and the human being everyone judges.

Well, no, not everyone, In reality you should be on the other end of the spectrum, you said yourself that you know its wrong.

i was upset about it at first when riot! came out. i go back to school after summer break and everywhere i go people are talking about miz biz and paramore. i had hate towards people and the band. i didn't want them to go on mtv or play big shows, but then i finally stepped back and looked at the whole picture. this is their job, this is what keeps them going, what makes them happy. if they are finally getting a chance to hit it big, why should i be upset. i should be proud and excited, because they are. now i try not to buy into all the hype about how famous they are. i mean they are huge now, but i still picture them as the same people, because essentially they are. i did get dissappointed recently b.c their small venue show sold out quickly but that's just the way it is now.

^ yeah everytime i see someone in a paramore shirt at my school i judge them. it's terrible but i'm not going to lie. i'm like i bet they didn't know them before twilight or riot! sad but true. i still remember in 06 i wore a paramore shirt to school and everyone was like what does that say? what does that mean?

i agree so much.

i guess i just get greedy sometimes when it comes to paramore since they are truly the first band i've been this in love with