Confession Thread - Part 8

RenegadeRoss

You have more practice, in theory. You mean to tell me that every day there's snow (which is apparently every day for around six months) you are outside practicing your technique for at least an hour a day?

yes

i taped your picture to my fence and i throw snow at it every day

just so i can picture what it will be like when i own you for real

I think I would win. Even though I don't have much experience since it never snows where I'm from, I think I would just be in the state of sheer bliss that my endorphins would skyrocket and I would school you all.

Faith used a big word. And the phrase "school". That's enough to beat Kayla in my books.

But not me.

The People's Champ.

yes

i taped your picture to my fence and i throw snow at it every day

just so i can picture what it will be like when i own you for real

You've not known me in the space of time snow falls according to your aforementioned snow-window time-frame. Thus, that message is a fabrication. Ergo, you lie. I win.

You've not known me in the space of time snow falls according to your aforementioned snow-window time-frame. Thus, that message is a fabrication. Ergo, you lie. I win.

pft, do you not remember our first conversation?

i've been sitting outside your window for ages

you lose

I confess I would beat you all in a snowballfight, cause I'm so used to been thrown at that I avoid them so easily, and I used to play handball so I can throw and actually hit the person I'm trying to 8-) Huzzah! haha