Confession Thread - Part 8

RenegadeRoss

Ugh, could you explain the problem again? A bit slower this time? :shifty:

Haha, yeah. I'm a member of the TWLOHA street team, and the more you promote them, the more points you get to use in the store. And I pressed order this on this dogtag necklace, but I thought I had to confirm, cause I was just gonna check if I had to give a credit card number. But then I got this mail saying I had ordered it. And now I don't know if I get a bill on it, or if I payed for it with the points. :shifty:

Haha, yeah. I'm a member of the TWLOHA street team, and the more you promote them, the more points you get to use in the store. And I pressed order this on this dogtag necklace, but I thought I had to confirm, cause I was just gonna check if I had to give a credit card number. But then I got this mail saying I had ordered it. And now I don't know if I get a bill on it, or if I payed for it with the points. :shifty:

I'm on the site now and it looks like it's international? AFAIK, there's no way they could handle international payments with normal bills, and, in any case, there would've been some kind of checkout before the final confirmation if you had to actually pay for it. They won't be getting any money from you, that's what I'd say. :shifty:

I'm on the site now and it looks like it's international? AFAIK, there's no way they could handle international payments with normal bills, and, in any case, there would've been some kind of checkout before the final confirmation if you had to actually pay for it. They won't be getting any money from you, that's what I'd say. :shifty:

It is indeed. Okeey, awesome! I think the whole point with the points is to not pay though, hopefully it is :]

I confess I'll go to bed now, night guys!