What Are You Listening To? - Part 12

RenegadeRoss

brand new are my new obsession. and the day i went away, they played near me so im still pissed about it

Daisy-Brand New

Brand New have been my obsession for like four years now, it's unhealthy ahah. You stay on LI, yeah? Is that the Coliseum show you missed?

Majour - Glassjaw

Brand New have been my obsession for like four years now, it's unhealthy ahah. You stay on LI, yeah? Is that the Coliseum show you missed?

Majour - Glassjaw

haha yea i live on LI :) and yea the coliseum show i missed for my brother's soccer tournament. he wanted to go also, but my parents are freaking out over him and college, so yea, we had to miss it :/

You Stole-Brand New

haha yea i live on LI :) and yea the coliseum show i missed for my brother's soccer tournament. he wanted to go also, but my parents are freaking out over him and college, so yea, we had to miss it :/

You Stole-Brand New

Awww, that sucks! It looked like quite a show too, think about 7/8 bands played that day. I was planning to fly over for it myself haha but monetary issues made that impossible.

Little - Something Corporate

Awww, that sucks! It looked like quite a show too, think about 7/8 bands played that day. I was planning to fly over for it myself haha but monetary issues made that impossible.

Little - Something Corporate

haha yea my friends were all saying "BRAND NEW WERE SO AMAZING YOU SHOULD HAVE WENT. BEST DAY EVER". i was like wow thanks for making me feel like crap. aww next time brand new is here i'll tell you :)