Post Your Pictures - Part 8

RenegadeRoss

Awww Katie, you're so pretty! Seems like an awesome program!

Well, I just spent the last hour working on this.... hahaha

progressioncopy.jpg

i didnt know you had any sisters

Thanks guys!! It is an awesome program, sooo much work but it's so worth it!

And I don't have any sisters. The one on the left is my best friend, and the one on the right is my "best friend".

Catie-sorry if my professionalism is too much for you. I'll dumb it down for ya (:

and I don't feel like naming everyone else but so pretty everyone!!

Thanks guys!! It is an awesome program, sooo much work but it's so worth it!

And I don't have any sisters. The one on the left is my best friend, and the one on the right is my "best friend".

Catie-sorry if my professionalism is too much for you. I'll dumb it down for ya (:

and I don't feel like naming everyone else but so pretty everyone!!

huh? english?

huh? english?

i'm assuming the quoted one means that the girl THINKS they are best friends, but katie does not agree XD

yeah, it's something like that lol

awww katie, looks like you had a good time at the hospital :P

Yeah Catie I had a great time when that one tech wasn't being a total deuche to us. You know how much I hated it, but I actually miss it a bunch too. lol that last day was amazingg though!

And the girl on the right. We were best friends. I don't know where we stand now. She isn't talking to me right now. Claims it's b/c I "gave her attitude" when she took a text out of context and started an argument. But b/c of the timing of everything, I think it's b/c I came out to her. She's total anti-gay and throws fits like a child. So, "best friend".

aww yeah katie. well you're at a different hospital or something now right?

bahahaha i HATE it when you text someone and they think you're giving them an attitude lmfao wtf

Yeah that was at Nazareth. Now I'm at Lower Bucks. This place literally adores me. They told me on my 3rd day there that they are sad that I have to leave in August and want me to stay till I graduate :mrgreen:

Yeah I know right? I think I told you the story. If not I don't wanna spam it up here. The comment I said was "you sleep too much for a 21 year old".

aww thats great! maybe they're hire you after you graduate :P if you don't have a job somewhere else. lol

yeah you didnt tell me in detail about it but i generally know haha. yeah rather not spam this up

OMG ah i want some lol

i wish i had money. well i have money but i need to save it for gas lol grrr. i've always been afraid to try the peppermint kinds. idk how i'd like it