Post Your Pictures - Part 8

RenegadeRoss

my senior prom was last month but this weekend my best friend had hers and i went with her and some of my friend's from that school (we go to different schools) and some people wanted to see pictures.

i did my own hair because i wasn't paying to get it done because for my own prom i paid for it and f that i'm not paying again lol. and i wore the same dress (which is fine because that shit was like $400)

qnr7zm.jpg

ofxpj.jpg

28u6y3n.jpg

i1l4q0.jpg

they're kinda big sorry. can't be bothered resizing

my senior prom was last month but this weekend my best friend had hers and i went with her and some of my friend's from that school (we go to different schools) and some people wanted to see pictures.

i did my own hair because i wasn't paying to get it done because for my own prom i paid for it and f that i'm not paying again lol. and i wore the same dress (which is fine because that shit was like $400)

qnr7zm.jpg

ofxpj.jpg

28u6y3n.jpg

i1l4q0.jpg

the one guy looks like wildman, but with a tan

qnr7zm.jpg

ofxpj.jpg

28u6y3n.jpg

i1l4q0.jpg

Aw, so pretty Catie! :D The dress is awesome!

034f7c49.jpg

e3e36b5a.jpg

be6aaa14.jpg

lookinn snazzy for my dance. Hahahaha

You are gorgeous Casey!:mrgreen: I love your dress! Dresses like that is the only ones I wear, haha.