Post Your Pictures - Part 8

RenegadeRoss

@Taylor

When I looked at the first picture I was like, "I dont see Taylor!" because of your hair. I love the red! It looks fantastic!

@Holly

You're adorable. I wish I could pull off short hair like that. When my hair was short, I looked legitimately like a dude. You, on the other hand, are absolutely adorable.

lol I might know that wine.

I don't even remember what it was called. It was from Kamloops I'm pretty sure, so you might not xD

@Holly

You're adorable. I wish I could pull off short hair like that. When my hair was short, I looked legitimately like a dude. You, on the other hand, are absolutely adorable.

Aw, thanks bby! I wish I could grow my hair long, but I just don't have the patience! Everyone keeps saying I look like a boy though. I sometimes think the same thing haha.

These are from today which is the second to last day of school. I dyed my hair red again. [:

001-1.jpg

012-1-1.jpg

016-1.jpg

You're so pretty, and I love your hair!

35391_10150192368205144_794745143_12796457_2285080_n.jpg

Just bein' classy with my bottle of $7 wine. I also got a new huurcut. Christofer Drew inspired. Yeah, I look like a dyke. Haha.

BTW, I was already drunk and the sun wasn't even down yet. \m/

You're so cute :hug:

I don't even remember what it was called. It was from Kamloops I'm pretty sure, so you might not xD

I thought it was Canadian Sherry.

That too is 7 bucks. Get two of em together and it's pretty much a 26 of whatever hard stuff. 8-)