Post Your Pictures - Part 8

RenegadeRoss

Casey, you are so pretty!:mrgreen:

You are probably so sick of seeing my face by now, haha. And I feel like the biggest camwhore ever.

The picture at the left on the top is not edited at all, btw ;p Well none of them are.

randos.jpg

*Runs out of thread*

OgAAAJx9M8zVBflOcuxe5KONwkbEFAURLIGXZQ_VPuD4E8onkENLBGf-FBOSOSxSlMtS0GWNhbtHr0eeai3jWulNVlgAm1T1UGkp82dtZABXBev_Z6NxmowZ94rx.jpg

OgAAAGlj4B4QrK3QJA68K8W5bdZXWnkS3KqId5oulYiYX9z3qXXxcMx7HNG8LyaSsCWyBQIo35emegRK5aiuORgeg3UAm1T1UIYueD4L5gcUXJ4qP1c_bTyicXY-.jpg

OgAAAK5IzQcXI8hxxyxS4U0cBZyLNL1uz5NQ7AQen_Sh0kNEnoaJWKN7RTNnyOAqDfL-pl4Vl9Zv4qfFLsUG0NWhyTIAm1T1UCi74Hx6MFwH3a37f-rnW54JB808.jpg

OgAAABlsjTym5-P_KgsaQH804TiUP4g211riAlEdIc0hePdHcq5dr-b6A4XBbyo2jNbVW7yTYK2MrgEV7SmFfMb-T_wAm1T1UIq6oj04JuoiExTX_Fm3LQWSF93H.jpg

You have the sexiest and best hair out of every single female on this forum board that I've seen.

I already commented on your hair once already, but these latest pics you've posted have pretty much confirmed I think yours is the best out of all the girls on here.

Personally I don't care if I've offended any of the other girls on here by having just said this, I just tell the truth how it is.

Last pic is really sexy too, I love it.

oh thanks ;-) x

thanks ! :D

you are GORGEOUS! :D

Aww haha thank you!

You are probably so sick of seeing my face by now, haha. And I feel like the biggest camwhore ever.

The picture at the left on the top is not edited at all, btw ;p Well none of them are.

randos.jpg

*Runs out of thread*

Thanks guro!

Cuuute pictures btw! :]

Is that a Jacks mannequin shirt?

randos.jpg

*Runs out of thread*

oh those cheeks :)

i know i said that a thousand times but...you r the most adorable and i love your freckles...

shit guro! you are so pretty

aww faith you dont look like a boy you look so cute!<3

Thanks Catie :D

GURO

:)

You.

Are.

SOOO.

pretty! <3

im jealous :)

Haha, aw thanks :) You have nothing to be jealous of though ;p

TOO. CUTE.

seriously i would give you the biggest hug ever. how tall are you ? you look tiny i'd probably squash you BUT I JUST WANT A HUG :willy_nilly:

calm thoughts.

Haha, thanks Jorgi:hug:

I'm 5'2" :P

Aww haha thank you!

Thanks guro!

Cuuute pictures btw! :]

Is that a Jacks mannequin shirt?

Thanks =D

And yes it is:mrgreen: Bought it at the London gig (:

oh those cheeks :)

i know i said that a thousand times but...you r the most adorable and i love your freckles...

I have really big cheeks, haha. ;p

Thanks though <3 I can't say I'm too fond of my freckles meself ;p

If I lived in Ghetto Illinois, I'd be quickly rushing to get that chick's phone number.

Then we would go back to my place and do stuff

Lol. I believe she has a boyfriend though, who could probably kick both of our asses together. lol I wish I could do something, but I think she's like, 14 or 15.

Why the fuck is she like, 14 or 15?

Gross ( don't mean any offense to the younger girls here btw, I just mean I'm kinda too old for that now haha)

I'm 21 for fuck sake, 17 is the ABSOLUTE minimum I go for nowadays. I've gotten to a stage in my life where women in their mid 20s are so much more appealing than they were even about 2 years ago. Something about a properly full grown hot woman is sexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy and it just didn't occur to me as much until about the last 6 months really.

Wait till she's 20, report back with photos of that chick then haha.

I don't get girls these days, seriously I would have figured that girl is about 18 judging from that pic.

But then again, I have a friend that is 20, and she could easily pass for a 16 year old, so, I dunno, girls are just confusing.

That being said, I'm 21 and I've been told I can pass for a 16 year old guy when I'm clean shaven lol

Why the fuck is she like, 14 or 15?

Gross ( don't mean any offense to the younger girls here btw, I just mean I'm kinda too old for that now haha)

I'm 21 for fuck sake, 17 is the ABSOLUTE minimum I go for nowadays. I've gotten to a stage in my life where women in their mid 20s are so much more appealing than they were even about 2 years ago. Something about a properly full grown hot woman is sexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy and it just didn't occur to me as much until about the last 6 months really.

Wait till she's 20, report back with photos of that chick then haha

What? Is it her fault for being 14-15? lol

Yeah I see what your saying. Women are more attractive in a person's age range for some reason.

20? I'll probably never see her again after I graduate.

There is the age range thing, you're right, as I said, but there's also that whole appreciating a woman's (as opposed to a girl's) beauty.

Like I mean, sure, when you're 14, you can look at a woman and think "fuck yeah, she's hot", but I don't think it totally clicks in your mind why a hot, full grown woman is so attractive until you really become of a certain age.

I should ask more males about that, because no one my age has really spoken about that, but I imagine it's true, once you get to 19.20 or 21 or whatever, suddenly hot woman go from "yeah, it's hot" to just "DAYUMMMMMMMMMMMMMM".

There is the age range thing, you're right, as I said, but there's also that whole appreciating a woman's (as opposed to a girl's) beauty.

Like I mean, sure, when you're 14, you can look at a woman and think "fuck yeah, she's hot", but I don't think it totally clicks in your mind why a hot, full grown woman is so attractive until you really become of a certain age.

I should ask more males about that, because no one my age has really spoken about that, but I imagine it's true, once you get to 19.20 or 21 or whatever, suddenly hot woman go from "yeah, it's hot" to just "DAYUMMMMMMMMMMMMMM".

Very true. But I'm 17, I got 4 years until I'm where you are. lol